When I Go CoCo 4 Coco, I Meow for Kitten

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

CoCo has been very impressive from the time she was a regular poster to her current status as a bunny. I saw that she had extended her dates and knew she was a very good possibility to party with. When meeting her, she reminds me of a very pretty actress I know as Lori Laughlin from "Full House." I spent a lot of time getting to know her this past Friday night. I was trying to figure out, since I had already partied that day, do I want to party 1 or 2 more times.

Back in April, I got to know a hot ass woman very by the name of Kitten. When I was checking out the line ups for the dates that I was going to be at the ranch and noticed she was gonna be there to, a very lusty grin popped up on my perverted face. I was hoping to have the chance to pick up where Kitten and I had left off in the Bunnyranch Kitchen last April, :wink:. It's unbelievable knowing how much chemistry I have with Kitten.

As I was informing both CoCo and Kitten that I was wanting to party with one then the other, I learned from each of them that they had partied with each other before and were one of the favorites of each other. THat sealed the deal.

Next we went to Kitten's Room, sat the bottle of champagne down, quickly got undressed then got funky like a monkey with each other. All 3 of us were very comfortable with each other to a delightfully intense, fantastic party. We gladly did a lot of things during the time we were together. I highly recommend these ladies both individually and as a team. Thank you ladies for your friendship and for one helluva party. See you in 08.'

2. mm sounds fun! kittena nd coco are both extrmely hot and very sexy. id love to be in bed with one...or BOTH!! you lucky guy you

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Micheal partied like a ROCKSTAR lol I am glad you had fun buddy see you in October

4. Thanks for the compliments you gave me and Kitten both. I enjoyed getting to know you on your visit, and will be awaiting your return trip! Kitten and I are definitely comfortable around each other and have a great time partying together. Our party was comfortable, intense, and lots of fun!!! I hope we get to play together again next time!!! xoxo...CoCo

5. Michael
    Chat with Me

I totally agree. Thank you.

6. Michael
    Chat with Me

Can't wait, had a blast, more good times ahead for us all.

7. Michael
    Chat with Me

I'm still shaking from the effects of the 2 of you rocking my world. More play time for us is at very high priority.

8. Thanks CoCo for a great time also. CoCo highly recommended!!!!

9. Had a great time with you too!

10. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

Wow, now this one brings back memories! Kitten and I became friends very quickly, I was definitely sugar and she was spice. We complimented each other so well and over the long period of time we had so many fun times together! And all kinda of crazy when we needed to be! I actually remember this particular party, even small details!

@Michael hope the years have been kind to you! I’m not sure if you still visit from time to time but if you do I am hoping I get a warning shot before you get here so I make sure we have a chance to catch up!

Kisses....
    CoCo Brantley

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @CocoBrantley fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CocoBrantley likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CocoBrantley for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. How do you like the studs - can you really ride with the damn things? Looks like fun, if you can make it work

Maybe the 690 needs some winter riding...

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @CocoBrantley fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]