PIC THREAD What time is it? It's Roxy Time! Pic thread!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Mar 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Miss seeing you around, pretty lady!

2. I've certainly got to agree with anyone that views Roxy as much more lovely than her pictures, for although her beauty in person beats her pics, she's also lovely "inside and out."

But, I'll bet I'm not alone in saying that we'd all love to see much more of that lovely ass!!! And so I shall. Soon!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Loving the pics! Thanks for sharing Roxy!

4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thanks for posting these sexy photos Roxy. They give me a lot of fantasy material for later.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: [email protected] I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

5. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

ROXY You look great. It definitely is your time.

6. IMG_0497.JPG
    -----------------------------

7. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

You always have so seductive and sexy pictures Roxy. Please keep them comin! ;)

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your sexy pics!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Throwback... To high school... the day I got my drivers license! I was definitely trying to play it cool here... 2014-12-06 23.53.52.jpg

10. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

Love your pictures Roxy. I'm given the impression that if you were to whisper something sultry and dirty into my ear, I would just explode downstairs unassisted. Pardon the ridiculous imagery.

Would love to see if this would really happen for real.

11. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

High school? Nice pic. Did you wear a lot more makeup back then?

12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

You look amazing in these pictures! I like you in the color green!

13. Roxy is so cute n sexy! This is my fav

thunderstorm likes this.
  14. Good eye! Yes, I did. My dad used to call it my war paint :)

isurfer and thunderstorm like this.
  15. One way to find out! :)
    --------------------

isurfer, thunderstorm and RandamnHero like this.
  16. 2013-12-26 22.08.18.jpg
    My Hof Sauce pic! ;)!

17. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

Roxy is pure gold. Anyone lucky enough to meet her will agree!

18. Goodness gracious, great balls o' fire :)

19. Meow!!! Roxy you are sooo freaking hot.

20. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

So so sexy Roxy guys book for a lovely time with this kitty @ Kit kat ranch 7752469975 received_178924859199842.jpeg

21. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Love the new sauce pic Roxy. Very very sexy!!! Yummy.

22. Thanks for all the love! :)
    ------------------------

23. 2L7A9188.jpg
    ------------------------------

24. Throwback... To junior high... With my dearest darling first love Shadow. RIP old friend 2016-05-22 17.52.30.jpg

25. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

OOOh that's a darling picture Roxy of you and Shadow. What a beautiful cat. Is Shadow a male or female?

26. really pretty! I love your photos :)

27. Shadow was a furniture-destroying, food-stealing, fight-starting rough-and-tumble boy! But he did no wrong in my eyes [smilie=i love you1.gif]

28. LOVING this pic beautiful lady!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

He sounds like a darling handful who kept you on your toes!!

30. Exactly! You nailed his mischief perfectly! :)

31. HEY. Sounds like some of your clients!!! But, just being a boy!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Your hair looks so cool, Roxy! I really like it like that :)

34. Haha, you're right on both counts! :)

35. Thanks, Ivy! Do you by any chance know how to do these? :)