Roxanne and Alice's good neighbor party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Jul 28, 2016.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Roxanne and I had planned a Thursday party back in June while she was at the KK but since I was gone most of June we just moved it to later in July...flexibility is always good. I was headed out to the LRN and went on line to check the boards and read Alice's post on a trifecta party with Roxanne, Phoenix and her...so I sent Alice a quick note. When I got to the LRN, Roxanne said she already had heard from Alice and she was on her way over to "talk". Now, talking with Alice and Roxanne is always fun but talking about the trifecta made it even more interesting and we decided that we should plan for one in the future. Alice then said that since she was already there, she'd love to join in our party and Roxanne and I agreed that was a great idea and what a party it was. We all were getting naked and Roxanne and I met in front of one of the large mirrors for a bare hug...bare hugs are a great way to start any party. I sat back on the bed and Roxanne sat on my lap just when Alice came over and started a lap dance on Roxanne. Things were warming up when I showed Alice I had one of Roxanne's boobs, so Alice grabbed the other one and we began to see which one of us could make Roxanne's nipple the longest and hardest...lol. Tied on that one. Alice then began to back up on the bed and winked so I followed her and began working my way up as she spread her legs and Roxanne followed me up the bed and grabbed my .... ops. I guess I should keep the "rest of the story" between us. I can share that each of us got time on top, on bottom, on side, and on the floor...lol...that was a fun place. So, next time your in the area and at the LRN or Sage or KK...get smart and have a good neighbor party with Alice and Roxanne.

2. I had a wonderful time with you and Alice, tahoe! Can't wait to do it again ;)

P.S. Bare hugs are the best, aren't they?

3. I am glad you ladies get together so much. Great review.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review Tahoe. Love reading about Alice and Roxanne's parties together.

6. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Sounds like a great time to me!!!

7. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review TBR. I took down notes, so if I am ever lucky enough to have a 2 girl with Roxanne & Alice I'll know how to get things started.

8. Roxanne and I love partying together- we have so much fun'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Yeah Alice, I agree ;)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

REAPER136913 likes this.
  10. auron79
    Chat with Me

This is one of my favorite pictures of you two together. It would memorable to be between you two.

11. [​IMG]

12. auron79
    Chat with Me

After a party with you both, I would have huge appetite!

13. [​IMG]

14. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Pick -a-Ranch ... four beautiful ladies from three different ranches ... definitely good neighbors

Just Another Guy likes this.
  15. We're good little neighbors, yes indeed! ;) ;)

16. best. neighbor. ever. Roxanne is just so much fun!

Roadiedoug and REAPER136913 like this.
  17. Gotta move to this
    neighborhood.

AliceLittle likes this.
  18. The best neighborhood to visit ever. <3

19. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Just had another AR...Alice/Roxanne...flash back ... I was on my back with Roxanne above me holding on to the top of the headboard and Alice was below giving her famous mouth hugs... :)

roxanneprice likes this.
  20. Alice is very skilled in the art of mouth hug mastery. I can definitely vouch for that!!

21. I shouldn't have started to reread this, now I'm having flashbacks haha. *fans self*

22. It's hard to stop us from doing a lot of things when we're together.

REAPER136913 likes this.
  23. REAPER136913 likes this.
  24. My pleasure, gave me something to do with the pictures rather than just scroll through them repeatedly, wondering who will have us party together next

REAPER136913 likes this.
  25. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

So I'm debating with myself about a two-girl party with Alice, and who else I could wrangle in. I wander into the reviews section, and see post after post, right together, of Alice and Roxanne...like the Universe is trying to tell me something...not that I actually believe that the universe would talk to me in that way or on such a topic.

26. Maybe the universe would if I want it to happen ;-)

27. Maybe the universe would if I want it to happen ;-)

Roadiedoug and roxanneprice like this.
  28. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

Sounds like you all had a great time!

roxanneprice and tahoebigbear like this.