Love Ranch South and Kitti Minx

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by highdrive, Jun 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I went last week to Love Ranch South to meet with Kitti Minx.

I should mention that I also met London Rose and Lena Haze, and those are two incredibly classy and attractive ladies. We had quite a spirited discussion over a few Cokes.

Also, I met Shauna and Richard, and those two are amazing as well; they're very kind and accommodating, and won't hesitate to take a moment of their busy days to meet with you and ensure you're well taken care of. Plus Richard makes for some funny Ustreams as a host lol

But back to Kitti:
    I've written a couple detailed reviews about my experience with her before. (This one is just as long, haha!) But I've found there truly isn't a better courtesan out there in a few different ways.

In no particular order:
    1) Kitti is attractive, petite, cute, smart, talkative, all the things I've said in the past. Look it up! But don't just take my word for it...check out her other reviews too!

2) Kitti is truly passionate about the things she enjoys. Through the span of the evening, we talked about so many things that I learned about: Disney (go watch finding dory and Zootopia lol), the brilliant music group iamamiwhoami, some hilarious youtubers like Markiplier and Swoozie, the show Supernatural, her modeling shoots, Avatar, The Legend of Korra, this message board, and of course Game of Thrones among other things. But of course we also discussed things like her love of zoology and marine biology.

Nerds FTW

3) another thing Kitti enjoys is sex. We exchanged various stories about our endeavors and experiences. She's awesome.

4) she's uber intelligent, and not just conventionally. Not only does she have a compendium of knowledge about being a courtesan which she shares in her blog, and not only does she attract some of the biggest names in the business for interviews, but she's so worldly. She's a lady who might be very young but who has seen so many things in the short span of time she's been around. She's very mature with how she exhibits her intelligence, in spite of her youthful visage. I learn something every time I'm with her. Hell, I learn something every five minutes I'm with her.

5) she's incredibly generous with her time and her self. For one, she is always around the ranch helping others: clients, staff, helping with videos and Ustream, figuring out wifi and website issues, you name it. She's a huge asset for the ranch. But on a personal level, I feel like I'm always getting to know her more and more because there's something more about her that she's willing to share about me. And it's not like it's a one-way street. She listens to you like you're friends from forever ago, and I'll be damned if she doesn't make you feel comfortable with yourself and who you are.

The best thing about her is that she does that: she enjoys who you are. And she enjoys who she is too, uncompromisingly so. She stands up for herself; that's nothing short of admirable.

She's the kind of lady where time just flies because you're discussing musical interests or favorite actors or life stories. And you'll decide maybe it's a good time to put on a movie. And then you might find yourself forgetting about the movie and instead thinking how amazing it is to have a lady like this on your arm: one who understands you and one who doesn't judge who you are. And then after some time maybe your party is over and there's a knock on the door and you'll decide to spend more time with her, for no particular reason other than because you've never felt more at home with someone than with her. (Yes, I booked a party with her and booked another immediately after, because we were just enjoying talking.) And soon daylight might peek through the window, subtly reminding you that as amazing your night was with Kitti, you'll hopefully spend more time with her again.

Kitti is one of those incredibly sincere courtesans who shares more than just her bed with you; being next to her is like learning her soul. I hardly look forward to spending time with anyone the way I do with Kitti.

Go see her. She comes and goes, and since she stops by occasionally, I'd recommend seeing her whenever she comes by since you may not know when she arrives next.

And buy her some vegan food too when you go! lol

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    KittiMinx and roxanneprice like this.
  2. I had a really awesome time! Darn right NERDS FTW! It was great hanging out, relaxing, and just being people - y'know? You know it's always a pleasure to see you and I'm very glad you had a good time. Lena and London are fabulous, too, so I'm glad you got to meet them. Shauna and Richard's hospitality also was really nice and I think all this combined is what makes LRS stand out a bit with our more chill, welcoming vibe. Hope to see you again soon! ;)

3. Kitty, was that Twitter bitlink from June 21 supposed to lead to this review? It doesn't work. I found this by looking around. <3

4. Yup. I think the link broke. :X Oh, technology!

pcwhoo likes this.