I want to be a Bunny!!!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Kalira, Jun 6, 2016.

1. bnw3.jpg bnw10.jpg RoxyKalira8.jpg back1.jpg Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 1.05.35 AM.png Photo on 2013-07-06 at 17.32.jpg bodyshotkalira.jpg dress2.jpg I'm a freak who remains professional. I love to dance, I love being a smaller plus size woman, and I have curves!!! No belly...but curves. I was told by a friend that I'm all tits and ass. I'm fun, I love sex work, I am not shy and I lactate as well as enjoy backdoor fun.
    Really... REALLY enjoy backdoor fun. like.. Really...REALLY. * I kind of just came a little!* HAHAHA!

I love catering to wild fantasies and I think I'd make a great addition. I've been trying to come out to the Ranch for years now.... So I figured I'd say hello.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  2. Photo on 6-6-16 at 9.49 PM.jpg Photo on 6-6-16 at 9.46 PM #7.jpg
    More pictures! I'm hoping to be a Bunny soon!

3. I wish the best of luck to you, you seem like fun!

4. Thanks Roadster1200! I think I'd have fun working :)

5. bnw1.jpg BLACK.jpg
    cover2.jpg
    I've done a little work, lost a lot of ass.... ;) But kept the best part of it!

6. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I think you would make a wonderful bunny! Good Luck!

7. oh dear you are nowhere near plus size

8. Thanks Gezabelle Sinclaire and Jade Capri, your comments are sweet. :)

9. lol nope, this is dreamscometrue, not Jade Capri...Jade is my signature picture :D
    But you are welcome nonetheless

10. :) :) Ahh............ Well dreamscometrue, lol I like your screenname too.

11. lol why thank you
    [smilie=happy.gif]

12. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

13. Hope all goes well![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]