Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jamie Fields, May 17, 2016.

1. I was very nervous about going to a ranch but when I saw Alice in the line up her genuine smile completely made me forget any nervousness. She was delightful and charming and very professional and I had asked her if we could reenact a few scenes from "deepthroat". She was absolutely amazing!!!! I even booked more time for some fun kink and anal and I'm going back as soon as I can! She was fun, personable and very enthusiastic!

AmeliaHeart and charlie_k like this.
  2. I had so much fun with you! Can't wait to try out a few more scenes ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bill101 likes this.
  3. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Sounds like Alice here should have stared in the film instead of the actual actress. :p

auron79 and AliceLittle like this.
  4. Domus you should come find out for yourself

Domus likes this.
  5. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Challenge accepted beautiful! Can't wait to see you soon

6. <3 big hugs! It was great getting to spend time again with you! you're always such a wonderful and kind person- thank you for making me feel so, so special.

7. JustCurious4Now likes this.
  8. Hmmm. What other scenes could we get into heheh

9. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I love reading about your parties alice- I think know what i want to try next!

10. ooh, I can't wait to see what you have in mind this time!

11. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

after reading this great review, there are movie scenes I'd like to do too

12. Sounds good to me, heh. I'm sure we could have great fun reenacting your favorite scenes.

13. Alice,
    Thanks you for another amazing night! I'll be back soon, I promise! Thank you for indulging my kinks! I could never have hoped for a better, nicer, sweeter, more delightfully dangerous companion!

14. Oh hun it was my pleasure. I was so happy to indulge your kinks, I don't always get the chance to play that way.

15. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

16. Thanks hun, I'm glad you like it.

17. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

18. The time is takes is part of the fun

19. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

How could I not love it hon? It would be fun to have you tied up for a bit of play time.

20. We can definitely plan for a kinkier party when you're here.

21. You picked the perfect woman to make you the most comfortable!
    You always want to find someone you're comfortable with for doing anything kinky!:)

22. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Haha, you can bet your ropes I will!

23. I can't wait! I don't get to have kinky parties nearly as often as I'd like to.

24. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

People don't know what they're missing not trying to get their kink on with you.

25. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Well it might not have been as kinky as you'd like but I'm glad to have helped you indulge that a little.

26. Oh hush, it was wonderful cause it was your first time and you were willing to try.

27. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I think that's why you're a lot of people's first choice, you're gentle and appreciative of whatever steps someone takes to trying out kink.

28. As far into it as I am, I remember that we all have to start somewhere, and go slow.

29. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I just want to leave a blushing smiley face. Thanks darling.