REVIEW Kitti Minx - the realest person in the biz

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by highdrive, Apr 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ladies and gents. Kitti Minx is for me the reason to go to Southern Nevada. Ok, there's Vegas. There's gambling. There's clubs. There's some great sightseeing. But then there's Kitti. And I'd plan my trips down south just for her. You can bet, wherever she'd be, I would be too. Here's why.
    1) She's funny. I mean, FREAKIN hilarious. If you mix Spider-Man with Deadpool and throw in Jenna Marbles, you'd have Kitti Minx. Her gift of gab rivals that of the best comedians that Vegas has to offer. One would smile just hearing her voice.
    2) She's super smart. Kitti is incredibly active in various academic communities, especially including her work with cetaceans. And she's knowledgeable about anything, from sports to pop culture to comics to anime to science to health to genetics to politics to, well, damn near anything.
    3) she's honest. And that's just the most important thing for a courtesan. Kitti doesn't bullshit. She'll tell you what's real with her. I love that. I'd rather be with someone who is real than someone who won't be themselves. Put another way: the way she posts on this board is 100% the way she interacts in real life. I mean...I thought I had meme game til I met Kitti.
    4) she's hot. Remember folks....she moonlights as a damn Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. And her cosplay is just...on fleek. I love the way she dresses. One day, I'm gonna dress up too just to try to meet her costume game. As a fat short dude, maybe a Cookie Monster outfit will do nicely. Lol

But she's the coolest. Person. Ever.
    I'll disclaim that I'm a total nerd. I love comic culture, videogames, and learning about anything. I love trying to understand the cult of personality of things. And that's why I think Kitti's style clicks with me. Kitti dives into things she likes with full abandon. And I love that.

So here's what went down. I came in for my appointment with Kitti and out came Babydoll from Sucker Punch to greet me. Amazing. We hung out in the bar, drinking red bulls and shooting the shit. We talked about everything, caught up on each other's personal lives. Kitti might win the contest too for most interesting person, and she doesn't need a Dos Equis for that. We talked for a long while. Then we went to her room to party.

Her room is awesome. I love her decorations: Marvel characters, Spider-Man, and Lara Croft adorn the walls of her room. The lighting of her room was classy and forward-thinking; I felt like I was in a high-end nightclub when she turned the lights down low. Kitti's sense of creativity doesn't end with her cosplay or with her projects with whales...everything in her room seeps with her creative juices. (And other juices too......)

The party itself was basically the best party ever. In no particular order, all of my nerdom fantasies were fulfilled. For example: we watched some really cool whale documentaries (in which Kitti shared her immense knowledge of, well, everything under the sea) AND Pokemon videos. We watched some hilarious videos based on Halo. We listened to System of a Down, among a bunch of really cool music. (Kitti knows what's up in the music world too.) And, Babydoll and I played Super Smash Brothers. For those of you who don't know, that's a video game, not necessarily some crazy sex position...but we did a bunch of those too :)

But what strikes me most about Kitti is that she has been unbelievably kind and generous with me. I've never had anyone treat me with the kind of big-heartedness than did Kitti. If you treat her right, you'll be treated well in return. She's in essence a fantastic human being, one who's nonjudgmental and super awesome. And super sexy too.

Folks. Go see Kitti. I can't recommend her enough. Don't wait. Go see her. Right meow. :D

Seriously: Thanks, Kitti, for being you.
    I love spending time with you and can't wait to do so again. :)

There aren't many people that I enjoy spending time with the way that I do with Kitti Minx. Go see her and find out why.

bberger1, roxanneprice and Hardick like this.
  2. I-Is it super lame I teared up a bit reading this? Seriously, thank you so much. I really appreciated you setting up the appointment and maintaining contact with me. As well as just being cool to talk to overall! It was super easy to just relax and geek out! You're just the absolute sweetest for taking time to leave me such a lovely review as well! I'm so happy you enjoyed our time together. I hope we can party again in the future! You're a blast!

Besides I need to practice DS Smash Bros :p

bberger1 and Hardick like this.
  3. ... Kitti's cosplay is on FLEEK :D :p

KittiMinx likes this.
  4. Congrats HD! You know, the first time I had contact with Kitti I didn't know much about her being a geek, into cosplay and such. She just struck me as being a genuinely nice person to be around. Along the way found out she likes these things.......and Battlefield! ha! Have fun on future parties!

KittiMinx likes this.