Lost my brothel V card to Caressa- How glorious it is!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BaronRandoVJ, Mar 10, 2016.

1. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Finally made the trip to my first brothel, the Bunny Ranch, to see my muse, Caressa. she was a vision in red when she greeted me in the parlor with a big Texas smile and a twinkle in her eye. When our eyes met across the room my heart skipped a beat or three. She quickly made me feel right at home... And soon thereafter took me to lose my brothel vCard in glorious fashion. Still floating in a cloud of her sweet smell, taste, and touch.
    Guys, if you are nervous about visiting a brothel, let Caressa be your hostess. You will not regret letting her be the one to take your brothel vCard. waking this morning with a great big smile to let y'all know how glorious it is to know that Miss Kisses was my first. Let her be your first, she is guaranteed to leave you with the biggest smile and sweet memories that will not soon fade
    Caressa, my love bug, you are the best!
    This was just a quick review as I just couldn't wait to convey my delight in my first with Caressa. more to follow...

2. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself even though I have yet to party with her too but I've been putting her in the first place on my who I want to party with list and it's nice to hear that you think she's the best because I'm very strongly considering when I do come out there to make her be my first for my brothel of v-card as well as my sexual v-card.

DahliaBlue likes this.
  3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Baron it was my pleasure! It was a wonderful, sensual time together. We were so comfortable with each other it was like we have know each other forever. I am so glad I got your brothel vCard and can't wait until our next encounter. I am happy you are still floating on that cloud. Come back and see me anytime.
    Kisses Caressa
    218.jpeg
    IMG_8538.JPG
    IMG_9679.JPG

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thomas I will be here when you are ready to lose your vCard in both respects! I am so glad that reading this review from Baron has helped you make up your mind to see me... I love being your first
    Until Then: Naughty Thoughts, Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 6.jpg
    IMG_6961.JPG

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  5. I was reading one year threads about you willing to being a bikini and I was enjoying all the sexy pictures and all the nice things everyone was saying about you in a bikini and I couldn't agree more with them hell I might want to quadruple it

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Sounds good Thomas. I can't wait
    Kisses Caressa
    30D12B58-BDEB-43D5-9F1E-C4593E0E2826.JPG
    4FEF8C5B-D6AA-4A33-B73A-59CB6FB3BC2C.JPG

7. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Caressa got my brothel vcard also and has made me a repeat client. It would be impossible for me to go to Carson City and not see her! She is truly is incredible and really is the best! :D

Docrocker likes this.
  8. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Baron I am so glad you finally got to be with Caressa. She is one of a kind and you certainly made the right choice. Congrats!

Doc

DahliaBlue likes this.
  9. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Thomas- my suggestion is to send her an e-mail introduce yourself and strike up a friendly, respectful conversation with her- you will be amazed at ho wonderful a person she is. Then try to build a relationship with her, so that when you do meet you will already know each other. It will make your meeting even more special. This is how it worked for me, and we had a great time with each other.
    But, any way you do it, Caressa will be thrilled to meet you and have fun with you. so contact her soon
    baron

DahliaBlue and grizzly like this.
  10. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Doc, thanks! I knew she was special beforehand; She did not disappoint in person, in fact, she far exceeded my lofty expectations. Looking forward to seeing her again and spending more time exploring this magnificent woman!

DahliaBlue likes this.
  11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you both so much! Baron and Doc I look forward to more adventures with you. Thomas I look forward to the day we will finally meet...
    Kisses Caressa
    image1 2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg

12. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

We will have our next adventure soon. I don't know how it could be much better than our first but I expect that you will find a way to make it even more special! I will be trying to make it more special for you!

DahliaBlue likes this.
  13. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

You made it very easy to be comfortable with you and that familiarity and closeness sure did make for some extra special sensual moments!

14. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

Awe that is so sweet! Caressa is an awesome person love! Anyone who has the pleasure of meeting this beauty ....
    Will never be the same after she is truly amazing!

15. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

So glad to hear you had a great time Baron. I've been talking to Caressa for awhile and she's so sweet. I cannot wait to spend time with her when I arrive at the ranch

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Such sweet things you guys have said about me, thank you! FriskyJimmy I will make sure you are as comfortable as you can be and I can't wait to have our encounter! See you soon....
    Kisses Caressa
    bdrm_lkpost3.jpg
    image-1.jpeg

17. The perfect girl to this experience!so happy for you:)

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! I want everyone to feel comfortable and have fun!
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_8516.JPG
    IMG_9466.JPG