BBQ ribs with Alice Little at the Sage

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Nov 7, 2015.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

My flight to Dallas was cancelled due to bad weather there on thursday so I was on chat with Grizzly, Rachel…she's coming to the BR in December and Alice Little…she's just arrived at the Sagebrush from Oklahoma for her first time. Some how food came up and we got talking about our favorite BBQ'd food and we all decided a food party would be fun and a great way to get together. Alice said she like ribs and well I like ribs too sooooo I pick up a rack and headed to the Sage for lunch with Alice. When I got there, Alice was standing in the parlor in her purple outfit and her smile lit up the room. We went to the bar and got to know each other better and had a good laugh talking about chat that morning. When Alice asked if I wanted some ribs or to go back to her room, I picked her room. lol. Negotiations were short and soon I found myself getting undressed by Alice and when I started to help she just pushed me back on the bed and said "I want to do this" … no arguments from me. And like magic, her very pretty purple outfit found it's way to the floor. Alice is very sensual, with great hands and active lips, a great laugh and a hot hot little body…4' 8" once I got her heels off. A great way to start my Friday and I'm looking forward to seeing her again when I get back … she's told me she has a friend … :wink:

2. Awww! you're so sweet! I had such a great time with you, and the ribs were delicious! Can't wait until next time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Where did you get the ribs from?

4. From a local place- they we're so delicious! Maybe someone else will spoil me and bring me ribs on their next visit too ;)

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, Tahoebigbear! Sounds like you had a fun party!

6. Ribs? My fav I would like to place an order. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

AWESOME REVIEW!!! ALICE IS AMAZING AND ALOT OF FUN!!! CUM AND PARTY WITH HER!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Alice is the Best!

9. I can't wait to see my BBQ buddy again soon!

10. Something about this thread always makes me a bit....hungry <3

11. Mmm...BBQ. Thinking about our time together is making me want food! <3

tahoebigbear likes this.
  12. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I was under the impression you were vegan

13. Clarissa is vegan- I'm a full on carnivore ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christymichelle likes this.
  14. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

The BBQ party was good and now I'm hungry for some sushi fun…. :)

AliceLittle likes this.
  15. mmm, yes please! I love sushi <3

tahoebigbear likes this.
  16. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

17. Yum! BBQ ribs are the best! Great review Alice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk