About Me MercysWorld - The Art of Seduction

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by MercyMoselle, Aug 5, 2019.

?

What type of seducer are you?

1. Charismatic

66.7%
  2. Coquette

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Rake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Siren

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Dandy

33.3%
  6. Ideal Lover

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Natural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Charmer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Star

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Seduction

n. Seduction is the process of deliberately enticing a person, to engage in a relationship, to lead astray, as from duty, rectitude, or the like; to corrupt, to persuade or induce into engaging in sexual behaviour.

2. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

9 types of Seducers:

The Charismatic. The charismatic is the ultimate masculine male lead. "Charisma is a presence that excites us. It comes from an inner quality – self-confidence, sexual energy, sense of purpose, contentment – that most people lack and want. This quality radiates outward, permeating the gestures of Charismatics, making them seem extraordinary and superior, and making us imagine there is more to them than meets the eye: they are gods, saints, stars, Charismatics can learn to heighten their charisma with a piercing gaze, fiery oratory, an air of mystery. They can seduce on a grand scale,” Green wrote. Charismatics are theatrical, eloquent leaders.

The Coquette. Greene wrote, “A Coquette will hold their victim in thrall by delaying their satisfaction, pulling them back and forth between hope and frustration. They bait with the promise of reward – the hope of physical pleasure, happiness, power – all of which, however, proves elusive; yet this only makes their targets pursue them the more.” However, the Coquette is more often played by women.

The Rake. Rakes don’t ever hesitate. It doesn’t matter what they say to a person, it’s what they make you feel. Rakes appear dangerous and risky. They appear to live thrilling lives. Rakes are carefree and unapologetic. They live by their reputation. According to Dating Metrics, "Here’s what you should be known for: your irresistible attractiveness, your uncontrollable devotion to pleasure, your disdain for convention and a rebellious streak that makes you seem dangerous."

The Siren. The siren is the most common seduction archetype among women. Sirens are magnetic, elusive, distant and dangerous. Marilyn Monroe is the ultimate Siren. According to Greene, “The Siren is the ultimate male fantasy figure because she offers a total release from the limitations of life. In her presence, which is always heightened and sexually charged, the male feels transported to a world of pure pleasure. She is dangerous, and in pursuing her energetically the man can lose control over himself, something he yearns to do.”

The Dandy. “The Dandy has a much more sinister effect. He lures the women in with exactly what she wants – a familiar, pleasing, graceful presence. Mirroring feminine psychology, he displays attention to his appearance, sensitivity to detail, a slight coquettishness – but also a hint of male cruelty. Women are narcissists, in love with the charms of their own sex. By showing them feminine charm, a man can mesmerise and disarm them, leaving them vulnerable to a bold, masculine move.” – Robert Greene, The Art of Seduction.

The Ideal Lover. Jack from "Titanic," enough said. Robert Greene wrote, "Most people have dreams in their youth that get shattered or worn down with age. They find themselves disappointed by people, events, reality, which cannot match their youthful ideals. Ideal Lovers thrive on people’s broken dreams, which become lifelong fantasies. You long for romance? Adventure? Lofty spiritual communion? The Ideal Lover reflects your fantasy.” Think Casanova, the hopeless romantic. Their presence offers a new life of romance and wonder. The ideal lover is observant, attentive and spiritual. He doesn’t worry about worldly matter like money.

The Natural. The natural emanates childish wonder. They lack the insecurities, awkwardness and fear of adulthood. They are beautiful and graceful. Green wrote, "Childhood is the golden pleasure we are always consciously or unconsciously trying to re-create. The Natural embodies the longed for qualities of childhood – spontaneity, sincerity, unpretentiousness. In the presence of Naturals, we feel at ease, caught up in their playful spirit, transported back to that golden age. Naturals also make a virtue out of weakness, eliciting our sympathy for their trials, making us want to protect and help them.”

The Charmer. In order to play the charmer, according to Dating Metrics, you must: "Strike at the things your target have the least control over: their ego, their vanity, and their self-esteem, Make your target the center of attention, learn to listen and observe. Let your target talk, revealing themselves in the process. As you find out more about them – most importantly their weaknesses – you can individualize your attention, appealing to their specific desires and needs, tailoring your flatteries to their insecurities. Always be a source of pleasure, no one wants to hear about your problems and trouble. Lull your victims into ease and comfort. Charm is like the hypnotist’s trick with the swinging watch: the more relaxed the target, the easier it is to bend him or her your will."

The Star. The star is the elusive fantasy. They area the shooting star you can never catch. Stars feed on this weakness; standing out from others through a distinctive and appealing style, they make us want to watch them. At the same time, they are vague and ethereal, keeping their distance, and letting us imagine more than is there. Their dreamlike quality works on our unconscious; we are not even aware how much we imitate them. Learn to become an object of fascination by projecting the glittering but elusive presence of the Star." According to Dating Metrics, Adrian Grenier’s character in "Entourage" is the perfect example. Stars hold back just enough so nobody ever fully knows them.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    summersage likes this.
  3. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I recommended this book to @summersage ! We've found that we self-identify as the same archetype! Can you guess which of the above profiles we resonate with?

summersage likes this.
  4. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

“Seduction is a game of psychology, not beauty, and it is within the grasp of any person to become a master at the game. All that is required is that you look at the world differently, through the eyes of a seducer.”

summersage likes this.
  5. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

“What will seduce a person is the effort we expend on their behalf, showing how much we care, how much they are worth.”

summersage likes this.
  6. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

“Seducers take pleasure in performing and are not weighed down by their identity, or by some need to be themselves, or to be natural.”

summersage likes this.
  7. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

“Every seduction has two elements that you must analyze and understand: first, yourself and what is seductive about you; and second, your target and the actions that will penetrate their defenses and create surrender.”

summersage likes this.
  8. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Since I self-identify as a charismatic, I truly believe that each and every experience is its own and no two experiences are alike!

summersage likes this.
  9. Yesss!!! I love the book so far, and was not too surprised to find out that we share the same archetype!! Thanks for the recommendation Mercy!! xoxo

MercyMoselle likes this.
  10. Thanks for sharing all of these with us!! To everyone else, which one are you?

MercyMoselle likes this.
  11. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

@summersage Have you finished it yet?!

13. This is one of my favorite books! Same author wrote the 48 Laws of Power which is another good one.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

MercyMoselle likes this.
  14. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

YES IT IS!
    Robert Greene also did a book with 50 cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin'
    very interesting read.

15. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Hi there!

I'm now available at The World Famous Moonlite @BunnyRanch as MERCY MOSELLE!

Moonlite Bunny Ranch
    69 Moonlight Rd.
    Carson City, NV 89706
    1 (775) 246-9901
    Email: [email protected] | Twitter: @MercyMoselle
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

16. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

As of right now my Final 2019 Tour is 9/17 - 10/16, I am cleared until Wednesday 10/16 at midnight.

With that being said, I'm happy to schedule for add'l availability outside of my current calendar for overnight, out-date, extended, or specialty parties during dates that are more convenient for you. What that would look like is us agreeing on a date and services, you calling in a deposit, and then I would be able to make travel arrangements to be here for your arrival. Our Dr. clearance can take up to 48 hours, for this reason leaving the deposit for our appointment in a timely manner is extremely important.
    It is customary under these special accommodations that a no call/no show, or late cancellation would result in the deposit being forfeited and added on to my books as a tip for any inconvenience; otherwise you can reschedule up to 72 hours before my departure flight and move the deposit to another date.

For me to do something like this and the house to make last minute accommodations for my stay as I do submit my schedule three months in advance, this option is reserved as a luxury accommodation I offer for top-tier bookings only.

Just in-case you haven't caught my updated my 2020 Tour Dates , this is what my calendar currently looks like:

May 5 - May 20
    June 9 - June 24
    July 7 - July 22
    August 4 - August 26

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  17. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

A special thanks to those who contributed to making my tours possible, my clients who's generosity has vibrated through my life, & all of my followers/supporters!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]