The Woman Crush Wednesday topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Your welcome Gorgeous. Love your Avatar Pic [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

MmmEeooOW Mmmwaahh ⭐️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  3. Your welcome Sweetie look amazing in your pics on Media Erotica [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Anytime Sweetie hope your having a great time on break. look forward to seeing you on live streams soon

5. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful Wednesday, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Natasha Star, Stacy Tyler, Ava Carter, Zoey Cherry, Kaylee Marie, Ruby Rae, Audrey Noelle, Bryce Stevens, Bobbi Besos, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Chloe Cakes, Charlie Daze, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Piper Rae, Sandi Benks, Athena Lee, Haley Mae, Destini Starr, Juniper Jones, Jackie Evans, Ellie Moore, Bailey Paige, Abby Avery, Tiffany Hilton, Marilyn Baker, Kathryn Wolfe and, Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

7. My Wednesday Women crushes this week are: Kimmy Heart and Charlie Daze. If you haven't had to check these beautiful ladies out on twitter, I suggest you do it. Kimmy's twitter handle is @heart_Kimmy and Charlie's is Ms._CharlieDaze.

8. Thank you Perseus, Marlin Groce Jr. and Running Squirrel for liking my post.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2019
  9. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

10. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    She'd Love to Turn You On ... KKR's @LilyPeach ...
    WCW-lilypeaches.jpg

Perseus, RoxyGold and LilyPeach like this.
  11. Awe thank you you so much I this picture just made my day. I love it so much.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  12. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

My wcw is @milliebrand. So engaging, beautiful, and seem like shell be really fun to hang with

13. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

stacytyler likes this.
  14. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

kevinz0071 likes this.
  15. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

You are quite welcome lovely Stacy

stacytyler likes this.
  16. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Perseus likes this.
  17. Perseus likes this.
  18. scarredheartboy likes this.
  19. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Thank you Marlin!! You're so awesome!!

Benz and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  20. Old Nick likes this.
  21. Your Welcome hun Look stunning as a hot Librarian on live stream last week [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

OliviaGreen likes this.
  22. Anytime my beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

23. AliceLittle likes this.
  24. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Oh my goodness!! Thank youuuuuu

25. Your Welcome hun [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. Awe thank you Curtis! I like being your Wednesday crush!

Curtis H. likes this.
  27. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

Mmmm MmmEeooOW Thank u sweetheart!!! ⭐️

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful Wednesday, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Natasha Star, Stacy Tyler, Ava Carter, Zoey Cherry, Kaylee Marie, Ruby Rae, Audrey Noelle, Bryce Stevens, Bobbi Besos, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Chloe Cakes, Charlie Daze, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Piper Rae, Sandi Benks, Athena Lee, Haley Mae, Destini Starr, Juniper Jones, Jackie Evans, Ellie Moore, Bailey Paige, Abby Avery, Tiffany Hilton, Marilyn Baker, Aubrey Roberts, Kathryn Wolfe, Nina Bux, Journie Lynn and, Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    MarilynBaker likes this.