Which Would You Prefer? Me Naked Or Wearing Lingerie Under My Dress?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, May 2, 2019.

?

Which Would You Prefer? Me Naked Or Wearing Lingerie Under My Dress?

Poll closed Feb 26, 2020.
  1. Nude

53.0%
  2. Lingerie

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Hi guys, just a curious question, when we come into my bedroom and you undress me, what would you like to see as my dress comes off? Would you like to see my supple nipples and perky breast immediately? Then as I lower my dress you will see my perfectly shaven pussy, wet and waiting you? Or would you like to see another layer? Possibly lace or satin? Whats your favorite color? Would you like stockings? Fishnets? Thongs, bikinis, or boy shorts? Bra or no bra? Garter belt? Teddies? Asking for a friend lol!
    xoxo,
    Cecily
    [smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I do not mind tasteful lingerie but I love being surprised when the lady I am with is wearing nothing underneath at all. My favorite colors are earth tones like blues, teals, green. I prefer lace bra and bikinis

CecilyRose likes this.

3. Definitely Lingerie .......always love unwrapping another layer.....favorite colors are black, red, could even be your favorite color. Thigh high stockings are definitely the way to go. Lace bra and bikinis.....but that’s what I like.

lingerieluvrm and CecilyRose like this.
  4. nude lingerie with nude maybe tan thigh highs, it's such a feminine look, always works!

CecilyRose likes this.
  5. Lingerie is always beautiful on a girl ;)

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;):D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I love Blue or Black Lingerie on a woman but once we get behind closed doors, nude is always best.;) :D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  7. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

@CecilyRose - you always looked very sexy whether you were nude when you took off your dress or had lingerie underneath as well. :)

CecilyRose likes this.
  8. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

How about just wearing lingerie from the start then seeing u nude. I can't wait to get my hands on u

CecilyRose likes this.
  9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

D all of the above!lol
    Well as soon as I stop picturing you undressing I will respond to your questions!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  10. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

Tough questions all great answers.
    Depends on the mood sometimes nothing is beautiful. However a sexy lingerie can definitely set the tone.
    Seeing is believing [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    CecilyRose likes this.
  11. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

LOL! Trick question, for me anyway to which the answer is simply "YES". ;)

12. There is something that is very psychologically stimulating about the tease of a woman taking off her dress, only to leave the 'good stuff" still covered by tight, very eye-catching lingerie, it continues the 'mental dance' between partners that is very subtle and erotic, always go lingerie, although, now that I think and consider it some more, is naked EVER a bad thing? [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  13. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

well said Jess !

14. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

I would love to see lingerie . It is the process because speed is not everything.

15. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

angelinamonroe Hello there Glad you stop by maybe we can meet ?

I like lingerie to tease ....then naked when I’m too horny lol
    Love this thread beautiful!!! Xo o

16. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

@Davefem I like where your head's at... we should talk more. DM or email me at [email protected] and let's discuss preferences and perhaps a date/party.

17. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

haha, well "yes" is my very favorite answer so that's just perfect!

wrb55rosco and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  18. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

What I like is. A nice tight dress, with . A bra, garter, and stocking...Along with the stripper heels,

19. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

mmmm, garter, stockings, and heels- that does feel sexy!! When are you coming, so I can get ready for you @wrb55rosco

Cohenprime86 and lingerieluvrm like this.
  20. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

This tantalizing question I need to know - and it’s 15 to 14 soooo close, so I thought I’d help with a visual!! Please, cast your vote, my future exposure is yet undecided. ;) And thanks for all the comments :) you’re making my day over here! Now come and see me already!! Xoxoxo
    A451EA82-62FD-4D85-B07D-B8F945DCA0C6.png

JayJayJay, Cohenprime86 and WL1 like this.
  21. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

You lost me at perfect shaved pussy. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

you could come get lost in my …

lover5 likes this.
  23. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

Lingerie is the answer. The art of seduction is the way to go.

24. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Nude is winning, but it is close, do you agree... I love to hear what y'all have to say... and being totally naked when my dress comes off is a really good feeling

Cohenprime86, grizzly and JayJayJay like this.
  25. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@CecilyRose yes I agree 100%

Thinking about your dress coming got me to thinking, what if your dress had a zipper and you asked me to unzip you, as I am unzipping, I notice you are not wearing a bra, my excitement building, I continue unzipping, finally realizing you are nude. OH my [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

26. Umm, depends on the dress, and how event unfold over the evening. When I was in the music business we never wore underwear - just one more thing to pick up and duck out the back with . . .

grizzly likes this.
  27. One the other hand, if the good times we're rolling, it was kind of fun to wear the lady's underwear as a "party hat" on my head!

28. If it's a sporting event, please stay of the the field courts, field of course, or a strict understanding. I've seen winning teams disqualified by their fans.

29. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I think a nude surprise when there is nothing under the clothes is always Sexy!
    Pillow talk with a Beautiful Bunny nude is still a pinch me moment! I think about High School Tony, the guy that didn't get the girl. Heck I think of last night Tony the guy that spent Saturday night alone!lol
    I am still stunned that I get to party with women that look like you! It is always Sexy seeing how comfortable ladies are nude laying beside me snuggling playing with each other and talking. I'm thinking I can't believe this is happening!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Sexy lingerie underneath the dress is always sexy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Davefem likes this.
  31. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

@tonydark it is so sweet when you put it that way, It's a pinch me moment for me too tbh, we're all very lucky to experience the connections we do. Also, it's 19 to 19!! you guys cant decide - guess I can never go wrong!!

Tony Dark and grizzly like this.
  32. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t mind either one you are such a wonderful sexy lady so I would say each day with you could surprise me I’d love to see you in your favorite lingerie outfit, bikini, stockings heels and thongs or just be there with a robe and fully nude it really wouldn’t matter long as I got to see you goddess of my dreams xoxo xoxo and my favorite color is blue

33. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well you know a person could see you twice!
    One party could be with lingerie and one party Nude!
    Call it the Cecily Challenge!
    I'm up for it!lol
    ;)[smilie=hot over you.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  34. My ideal scenario would be you wearing nothing underneath except for a pair of stockings or pantyhose.

CecilyRose likes this.
  35. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Just your presence is enough to make me happy.