❤️❤️❤️GIVE SOMEONE A KISS TODAY❤️❤️❤️

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by origlegman, Feb 16, 2019.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Marvelous Monday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. I give kisses to all the ladies at all the ranches

3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

4. Thank you Auron79! I hope you do the same!
    131241-68726428f8a53a54f036b0cec0ef1483.jpg

auron79 likes this.
  5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Tender Tuesday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  7. auron79
    Chat with Me

8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  9. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses Tony Dark!

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  10. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

KathrynWolfe and BigAlbowski like this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Warming Wednesday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  12. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

KathrynWolfe and LexxxiStar like this.
  13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Tenacious Thursday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar likes this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Frisky Friday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Abbry Avery, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    LexxxiStar likes this.
  17. AbbyAvery likes this.
  18. Sharky likes this.
  19. auron79
    Chat with Me

20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

21. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

NinaSkye likes this.
  22. Kisses to The Loveranch! I really enjoyed working and playing and having fun with such kind, loving and fun gals. Good luck ladies! I'll miss you but still come over often for visits!

Thank you for your hospitality, kindness and open mindedness! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Thank you Al! How about a sweet kiss on the lips from me to you!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  24. Old Nick likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Saucy Saturday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Abbry Avery, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

27. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  28. NinaSkye
    Chat with Me

NinaSkye Local and available 24/7 by appointment!

Thank you Kaynine! Kisses to you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kaynine26 likes this.
  29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle likes this.
  30. Kisses to Big Al.....you are so sweet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Simmering Sunday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Abbry Avery, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Magical Monday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Abbry Avery, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]