The Woman Crush Wednesday topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

That is so funny! I picked this post to tell tell ya'll about my Wednesday morning, yoga, hair, doctor.. crushing it! <3
    I suppose i am crushing for Natasha Star at the moment ;)

Jessie Summers likes this.
  2. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

stacytyler and JuniperJones like this.
  3. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

MistyLane and KikiLover like this.
  4. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii likes this.
  5. My WCW list @AliceLittle [smilie=be mine!.gif] @harleylane[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] @Ava Carter[smilie=hot over you.gif] @Aspen North[smilie=be mine!.gif] @Bobbi Besos[smilie=be mine!.gif] @Jessicajohnson[smilie=be mine!.gif] @jennyjade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]@chanel [smilie=be mine!.gif]@LaurenLively [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]@Natasha Star [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]@DesertRose [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] @SashaRose @[smilie=be mine!.gif]@KaylaJewel [smilie=hot over you.gif]@Kaylee Marie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]@AllieMoon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]@PhoenixJae [smilie=hot over you.gif]@DollyHart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]@destinistarr [smilie=hot over you.gif]@MinnieBea [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]@HannahFetish [smilie=be mine!.gif]@cumishaamado [smilie=be mine!.gif]@AriaQuinn [smilie=be mine!.gif]@BrooklynMoore [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]@Grace Cee[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] @AishaShah [smilie=hot over you.gif]@AudreyNoelle [smilie=hot over you.gif]@MiaAmore [smilie=hot over you.gif]

My WCW who I miss @ValarieFaye :([smilie=be mine!.gif]
    @CeeMia :( [smilie=be mine!.gif]

@BishopNobel :( [smilie=be mine!.gif]

@JenniferLynn :( [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Thats my WCW list of this week Hope you Lovely Ladies have a great week if I don't get to chance to interact with any of you before hand I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and Thankful for the opportunity of getting to interact with you ladies.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

7. Oh thank you Old Nick for kicking in my brain. I've been crushing hard on @BishopNobel for about a good three weeks now, what a beautiful girl! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    Jumping on the bandwagon this week for Kitten @MinnieBea !
    WCW-minniebea.jpg

9. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

Ahh!! That's one of my favorite pictures of her. I lost it when my computer died earlier this week. I need cut a new psd of that picture again... :(

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  10. Any more room on the @MinnieBea bandwagon? Wowzas, what a hot hot hot smoking picture! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

Of course there is.... it looks like Minnie Fever is running wild today. :)

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

AriaQuinn likes this.
  13. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

stacytyler and AriaQuinn like this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful but cold Wednesday, my spirits are warmed and I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Natasha Star, Zoey Cherry, Kaylee Marie, Sonja, Brooklyn Moore, Ruby Rae, Audrey Noelle, Bryce Stevens, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Chloe Cakes, Evie Ren, Jessica Johnson, Madeleine, Mercedes, Asia Foxx, Jade Monroe, Malia May and, Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

15. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

16. Thank you so much you are so sweet!!!

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  17. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

While you guys are busy on the Minnie bandwagon (I'll just wait a bit and jump on later, or I should say "back on"), its a "Chain Pulling" WCW: @SandiBenks

18. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Excellent artwork RS, with the 2-cat tattoo front and center.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  19. Goodness, so many deserving gorgeous women 'round here, including a couple I missed 'cause they weren't in house over the weekend, but they are both awesome friends, great courtesans, and super sexy!

Huge WCW shoutouts to the dynamic duo @AriaQuinn and @CharlieDaze , dream two-girl goals right there! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Marlin Groce Jr and AriaQuinn like this.
  20. Hmmm...wonder if we can persuade @SandiBenks & @JuniperJones to reenact that for Friday night Livestream (yeah, long shot but can’t hurt to ask)

SandiBenks, FumbleNutts and Perseus like this.
  21. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Yes, indeedee !

SandiBenks likes this.
  22. Thank you so much!! so sad I wasn't able to see you this past weekend but next time forsure!!! Maybe you myself and miss daze could join us!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Miss you xoxo

23. BishopNobel
    Chat with Me

BishopNobel Ever-jovial, fun loving companion!

NO WAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!
    My heart just absolutely exploded into a million happy bits. You are the best. I would give you the biggest hug in existence. Planets would collide, stars would implode.

BigDaddy76 and Jessie Summers like this.
  24. Now that is an A+++++ quality reaction from a crush ;) If you tell me you were in house at Kit Kat over the weekend my heart may explode into a million disappointed bits (I spent Saturday afternoon/night at Sagebrush at their Wild West party, Sunday pretty much at my hotel in Carson City, and Monday, late AM and early PM saying goodbyes, mainly over at LRN. It was a great weekend, but I would have loved to have met you, gorgeous (sometimes I lose track of which girl/s are at which houses :( :( :( I knew that Aria Quinn was out of town (I partied with her last year), and that kind of eliminated the Kit Kat from my thought process, I should've done at least a lineup!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :oops::oops::oops:

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  25. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

26. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

BigDaddy76 Well-Known Member

I'm Sorry Love, Please Forgive Me( been wantn' and Forgetting to Add you, Beautiful!!!)

That..... Is.... AMAZINGLY FANTASTICALLY AWESOME ( ASA I can, I Most Definitely Will!!!)
    ..................;)

Marlin Groce Jr and iigreatoneii like this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I wish I could party with you @FumbleNutts someday too!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You are very compassionate @FumbleNutts with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  30. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Old Nick likes this.
  31. JanelleLotus
    Chat with Me

JanelleLotus Well-Known Member

My wcw is @StacyPretty and @destinistar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!