PIC THREAD Most Amazing Foot Fetish Fantasy Came To Life - FOOT SPA with a FEMALE client!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by TiaraTae, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Foot fetishes aren't for everyone, but lately it seem like they are becoming more and more popular! I love when someone worships my feet, I love to have them touched! I want to share my foot fetish encounter I had just awhile ago...

I provided all the hot oils and treatments for my feet. We started with a hot oil massage in my suite with all the lights off. Candle light surrounded us while she massaged my feet. Yes, I said she. I do have girl clients and I love them! (I am bisexual) At the point I am in a deep heaven. The oils and her massage really relaxed me. After that we filled my jacuzzi tub with hot water and bath salts. I let my feet relax in the water for about 10 minutes. After she so carefully dried my feet off.. we dipped my feet in a bag of HOT wax. That was probably the best part! Felt amazing in between my toes. We let the wax dry and she then started to message the wax off my feet over a towel on the bed.

After all the treatment she gave my feet I let her suck on my toes. She put them in her mouth and on each toe spent about a minute sucking. At this point I am extremely turned on! The room is still dark and the candles are still going. I am stopping my story right there... ;)

This foot fetish party was amazing! I am looking for more feet worshipers to have a sensual time with! Male or female!

~CONTACT~
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @tiara_tae
    Call to book: 775-246-9901 extension 0

My address:
    Tiara Tae
    69 Moonlite Rd
    Carson City, NV 89706

dsc_8458.jpg dsc_8454.jpg dsc_8453.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2018
  2. Nice story about your feet! Sounds like something I would like![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

HannahFetish and PhoenixRising like this.
  3. really?! Okay yes!! please send me an email really quick babe! [email protected]

4. Axel Foley
    Chat with Me

Axel Foley Well-Known Member

WOW[smilie=hot over you.gif]That PARTY sounded sooo SEXY!!! Glad @TiaraTae you had a AWESOME SEXY TIME:)

5. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Such a hot story! Thank yo so much for sharing!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

6. you're welcome! thank you for viewing! :)

HannahFetish likes this.
  7. thank you for commenting love xoxoxoxoxo

8. Oh wow I did not know you had female clients.

9. yessss I love them :) they are super sweet like everyone else :)

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your Foot Fetish Party!!! Very erotic and sensual!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. thank you for reading love! you're so beautiful :)

12. Ugh this sounds SO sublime. I looove foot fetish parties [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. maybe some day we can do one together ;) I would love that

14. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

This sounds like an amazing party! Book her today and recreate it for yourself!

15. BentleyDreamz
    Chat with Me

BentleyDreamz Available @ Kit Kat until Nov 2nd

Thanks for sharing! I love my foot fetish clients, they're the best. I've had a lot of nice shoes bought for me and my pedicures always paid for! ❤❤❤

16. me too! thanks for the compliment gorgeous!

17. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

That sounds so cool & you’re so luck you got a female client!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhoenixRising likes this.
  18. I wish my feet weren’t so ticklish but maybe if I was relaxed the way you are describing it would be different! Sounds amazing, your feet are adorable. I would definitely worship them.

19. I would absolutely love that! please send me an email today babe [email protected]

20. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

like you;your feet are pristene[smilie=happy.gif]

Alonzo likes this.
  21. why thank you my love :) XOXOXOX