Randy Ryder and Pantera My Bootylicious Birthday

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I’ve been trying to party with Randy and Pantera since last year!
    Both of these Ladies are Beautiful Big Boob Bootylicious Bunnies! Over the past year I got to know Pantera better and we have a lot in common! I’ve had a Fantastic Two Girl with Randy and Willow and we got to do that again and Randy and Sarah was the Best Two Girl I had until I partied with Randy and Pantera!
    It was PERFECT! The 3 of us have Amazing Chemistry!
    I think the friendship and Chemistry that Randy and Pantera share is the same that Randy and I share and that is what made the party so easy fun and Sexy!
    We got to the room and I was a little nervous! I wasn’t sure how it was going to work! Pantera was trying to get a feel of how Randy and I Party! We told her we are silly and sensual! We all stripped and I was checking both ladies out as we kissed each other I got on the bed and Randy laid beside me while Pantera gave me oral! It was really Hot! I was making out with Randy while enjoying Pantera’s Oral Skills then Pantera did something funny and we all cracked up! Then Pantera was ready to sit on my member and Randy Straddled my Face! As Randy Rode my Face Pantera Rode My Member!LOL
    I was enjoying Randy’s Sweet Kitty and She was enjoying my licks! I couldn’t see Pantera but I could feel and hear that she was enjoying Cowgirl Reverse Cowgirl and Cowgirl again! Pantera Complimented my Member! She told Randy to get on! And they prepped me for Randy to Ryde! Pantera laid beside me and I got to enjoy her breasts as Randy slid me in! As Randy Rode me Hard I grabbed her Tits and held on! Randy leaned down and kissed me and Pantera wanted me to talk dirty to Randy! This is where me and Randy got to have fun with Pantera! Pantera told me what to tell Randy! Now Randy was Ryding me like crazy and was kissing me and I was squeezing her Tits! So in the most nerdiest unsatisfied voice I could I told Randy what Pantera said! Randy Laughed and had to turn her head cuz she was still Ryding me! Pantera said No say it like this! Again I said it the same way and Randy Was Cracking up! So Pantera told me to tell Randy what it feels like while she is Ryding me! Again in an unsatisfied voice I told Randy! Randy was almost in tears from laughing and was trying her best to keep Ryding me but she was cracking up and I lost it! Pantera got that I was fucking with her and Randy leaned down kissed me. Pantera wanted Doggy so they prepped me and I finally got to see Pantera's Ass in the air as I slid into her kitty! Randy was beside me on the bed so I could make out with her and so she could watch the show! Pantera complimented me in her own way as I wore her out! Her Booty felt so good as I played the bongos on it! I started thrusting harder and faster! As I drove Pantera into the Matress! Soon Pantera got hers and she wanted me to do the same to Randy! They prepped me and Randy got into position! Pantera gave me a show and instructions. She wanted me to come with Randy! As I slid into Randy’s wet warm kitty I started thrusting Faster and Harder! Randy’s Moans were HOT and her Body Jerked as I pleased her kitty! Pantera kept giving me instructions and told me she knew Randy was ready to come! I held on Randy's hips tight and started Banging as Hard and Fast as I could I told them I was Ready and Pantera gave me more instructions and I started thrusting even Faster till we came! Randy and I shook! It was so HOT! I laid between the two Beautiful ladies as we did a clean up and then we snuggled and talked!
    This was the BEST TWO GIRL I’VE EVER HAD! It was easy because we just let ourselves be ourselves! Who we are outside of the bedroom was who we are when we talk at the bar! Our friendships and Chemistry carried over to the bedroom! I thought the party was going to be serious but it was Sensual and Silly just like my parties are with Randy! Randy and Pantera are Sexy but they balanced the party with HOT and Silly Fun! It was PERFECT I can’t wait to do it again and have an outdate Overnight and 3 girl with these two ladies!

Thank You Ladies for giving me a Bootylicious Birthday Party and The Best Two Girl I Ever Had! Randy and Pantera are The Two Girl Combo I’ve been Searching for! We are going to be doing this party every other trip!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. I got all wired up reading that! That was so sexy. I'm jealous and I feel like I've missed out on something awesome hehe.
    Sounds like there was so much chemistry! Never a dull moment
    What a great review:)!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Just reading this gets me wet all over again! I can imagine each and every one of our body movements as I’m scrolling and reading! Such detail!!!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Sensational review Tony!!!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]:D

Tony Dark likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well if the review worked you up imagine what I was experiencing!
    We have Great Chemistry and it was HOT and Fun!
    Thank You but I guess we should Thanking Randy and Pantera for giving me this Mind Blowing Party!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AveryLee likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Just reading what you said gets me...and makes me think we should do this again this month! I remember everything you and Pantera said did and how everything felt! That was no party that was something more! I have never experienced that level of Chemistry during any two girl before!
    I had so much fun I can't wait to do a lot with you two!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John! Randy and Pantera are AMAZING!

8. randyryder
    Chat with Me

After you left Pantera and I chatted it up about all the fun we had and how we CANT wait to to it again!!!!! Ohh the wait!!!!

Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Shut the front door! You mean I was post party pillow talk! Yes I have arrived!LOL
    That really put a huge smile on my face Randy! I never experienced anything like that in a Two Girl Party before!
    I had the Best Experience with you two! Outdates and Overnights are going to be CRAZY! Can you imagine us in Vegas!
    I'm so Excited to continue this New Journey with you two! It was AMAZING!
    I can't wait to see you two in a couple weeks!
    This going to be WILD!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

handjobnut likes this.
  10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

How could we NOT talk about ya lol!

Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I was Hoping you two Experienced a little bit of what I did! It makes me feel Fantastic that you two had as much fun and talked about the party afterwards!

12. randyryder
    Chat with Me

We were like two little school girls!

Randy Ryder

Tony Dark and handjobnut like this.
  13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

It makes me feel good that you two had a lot of fun! Being able to please two of the Most Desired and Hottest Women on the planet not only makes me feel special but you know my two girl history so this has rebuilt my confidence!
    Thank You So much for all you did for my Birthday trip but this Birthday Gift is truly Special!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with them today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You Randy Ryder and Pantera is the Best Two Girl Party I Ever Had!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I love this review! You're right! All three of us had such a good time!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a 2 Girl Party with them today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

It was the BEST TWO GIRL I'VE HAD SO FAR! I felt so comfortable with you two! It was HOT and Fun! I never laughed that much in a party! You and Randy are so Beautiful I was trying to remember everything! I had so much Fun I can't wait to do a Two Girl outdate and a Two Girl overnigut with you and Randy! I know it will be a lot of fun! Until then I can't wait for more two girl parties!

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Tony Dark for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha I love experiencing these kind of Mind blowing parties and sharing my experiences with you! It's not Fantasy it's Reality! This was one of the HOTTEST EXPERENCIES I EVER had and I can't wait for more two girl parties with Randy and Pantera!

21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my reviews!

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely and you're welcome!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and a "Big Heart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely and you're welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww Thank You!

25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You really encourage all of us with your replies! It's nice to hear compliments like that. You never know when someone is having a rough day or week! To hear a kind word means so much. Please keep sending your sweet replies to all of us!
    Thank You!

26. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

SAME!! I had a great time hehe. Randy is a ton of a fun and having you there was great.

&
    Thanks @cumishaamado for the love!! :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

LOL You made me sound like a third wheel to my own two girl party!LOL
    Ok next party I'm going to wear you and Randy out! It's going to be so Wild you two will want to write a Review about partying with me! Even if I was a third wheel after 10 two girl parties it was still the Best Two Girl I have had so Far!

28. You're a lucky man. That's a threesome I've always wanted to try out..

Tony Dark likes this.
  29. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Ranch Randy and Pantera is the Best 2 girl I've had so Far! Your Pantera reviews helped me want to try this party so I think you are just as fortunate. If you are looking for a fun 2 girl add Randy to your Pantera fun! They have Great Chemistry and we know they are Beautiful and their parties are filled with Sensual Fun!

30. randyryder
    Chat with Me

The 3 of us always have a good time!

Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  31. randyryder
    Chat with Me

It can be yours!

Randy Ryder

32. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Make the wheels fall off lol!

Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  33. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I love when Pantera gets to join us!

Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  34. randyryder
    Chat with Me

The more the merrier!

Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  35. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm looking forward to our next 2 girl but I really want to take you and Pantera to Reno Comic Con for my first 2 girl outdate!
    I know we are going to h ave fun then Vegas Baby!