Sweet Pantera (April 2018)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Jun 3, 2018.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

I have known Pantera since the year she started. She is very kind and sweet. We always have a nice conversation when she has time to chat. These are the reason she is so great.
    I had an hour or 2 to kill before my party with Pantera. I stayed at parlor enjoying the karaoke that was going on. I enjoyed watching knowme,Aspen, Cecilyrose and a few gentlemen singing.
    It was getting close to the time for my party with Panter. I saw her walking by the bar, I waved to her. She looked sexy and beautiful as always. It was still a little bit early, we chatted for a bit and decided to start the party. Negotiations was quick and easy. Pantera is a whole different person in the bedroom. She has a lot of energy and she can sure take control of the party. I have to say she knows what she wants. It is a wonderful party I had with Pantera every time we party. I am looking forward to our next meeting. Come and party with Pantera, she is an amazing woman.

Xoxo

Jessie Summers and BigAlbowski like this.
  2. Great review! :)

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She has a fabulous personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

It's always fun with you. :) Thank you for coming to see me!!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing and aims to please!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. pantera
    Chat with Me

7. Nice and accurate review of the sweetest bunny around. Pantera is great.

8. pantera
    Chat with Me

Awwww thank you so much @Ranch9898 ;) You're great too :)

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera likes this.
  10. pantera
    Chat with Me

11. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW OF AN AMAZING LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. She is a very sweet sweet gal. The name is fitting

14. The sweetest girl I have ever known

I cannot wait to see you

15. Awesome outstanding review, I've had @pantera on my radar for so long, need to meet and party with that special girl! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]