◈∴◈ Thoughts & Tips for the Threesome of your Dreams! ◈∴◈

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by pantera, May 15, 2018.

1. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

download.jpg

Double the pleasure,
    Double the fun.

FotoJet copy.jpg

What sounds better than being in between two people at the same time? There are more body parts, more positions, more pleasure, more everything! How much more exciting can it get?!

FotoJet copy 2.jpg

I've always wondered why most men shy away from a fantasy they’ve had since puberty. After 5 years of "hands-on" research at MLBR, I'm pretty sure I know why.

FotoJet copy 5.jpg

The idea of a threesome is nerve-wracking and probably makes plenty of men more anxious than aroused. You're taking sex, which is already intimidating on its own, and adding another person into the equation. Then, there’s this overwhelming amount of pressure for being responsible for pleasing two beautiful women at once!

FotoJet copy 4.jpg

No matter where your imagination has taken you or how scary it may seem, you have to remember it’s just a new experience. We are professionals and know how to take care of you in the best way possible. You’re not the only person that feels “The Fear” either. A threesome is a lot like a dinner party—one wrong guest and the whole thing can get wacky. All three parties have to be super open-minded.

FotoJet copy 6.jpg

Don’t forget to ask your lady about the girls she likes to play with. As much as we hate to admit it, women tend to require a tight bond of friendship to be able to have a threesome together without being competitive or jealous. Everyone has to be completely comfortable with each other because- guess what? That whole “third wheel” thing can happen during sex too.

FotoJet copy 3.jpg

If two girls are compatible, it becomes wild and completely worth the ride. Let your lady plan the encounter and I guarantee it will be a time to remember. Threesomes can be so much fun and can open up a new door for you and your sexual experiences.

FotoJet.jpg

See for yourself what kind of animal you can turn into! You'll be shocked to figure out what you're capable of. Regret will be the last thing on your mind. Plus, you'll have a really great story to tell your friends! ;)

Book a threesome with
    Pantera & Randy Ryder
    today!
    Email: [email protected]
    Book your appointment!: (775)246-9901

Last edited: Feb 9, 2024
    grizzly, jestr, JuniperJones and 11 others like this.
  2. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Two is always better than one!!! Books these sexy bunnies for an amazing time now!!

XOXO,

Bobbi Besos

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

They are both adorable and sexy!!! Book them today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman and pantera like this.
  4. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Cumisha for the support!!

5. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

A good threesome is the best sex you can have!

auron79 likes this.
  6. pantera
    Chat with Me

Totally! I’m with you on that Delilah!!

7. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I had a 3way way back in my late 20's and I always wanted more. Before my 2nd party at the ranch, I asked the lady if she would be insulted if next time we had someone join us. She was so excited that she went and got her friend to come into our already booked party. Since then it's been 3somes almost every time. Just wish I could make a 4way or even 5way happen. If I can arrange it, it will!

pantera and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  8. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I can barley handle you sexy[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

pantera likes this.
  9. That was very informative. Thanks for the info. Something definitely worth considering. It does seem like it would be overwhelming but also an amazing experience too.

10. You really have very insightful topics you bring up quite often. You seem to bring up a lot of what I have questions of or currently thinking of.

pantera likes this.
  11. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your thoughts and tips on this subject Pantera. It is a special bond and great chemistry with everyone involved that makes a threesome a memorable time. I would want her to choose another lady whom she loves being with and knows I would too from our own chemistry. When this time comes, I'll be excited, nervous but will know all three of us will be in paradise together. :)

12. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Omg!!! Hottest threesome ever!!

foreverman likes this.
  13. pantera
    Chat with Me

Ah Yay! We're meant to be! :D Glad you like the post :)

14. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes you can!! Read it again lol

lover5 likes this.
  15. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Your right ;);)haha I need to ask my boss for a raise o_Oo_O:D:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera likes this.
  16. Know Me
    Chat with Me

Know Me I worship cock & gladly do what she won't.

everything about this sounds awesome.
    Love,
    KnowMe

foreverman likes this.
  17. Know Me
    Chat with Me

Sounds like the most fun ever. Times two....Lots of activities

Love,
    KnowMe

18. Know Me
    Chat with Me

everything about this sounds awesome.
    Love,
    KnowMe

19. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

I love this!!!!! Threesomes are the best!!!!

20. pantera
    Chat with Me

Totally!! Threesomes are awesome :)

21. Great formula! The only thing better than perfection is double the perfection!

22. Love this! You guys would give some lucky guy a great time together!:)

23. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Make sure to come in and see this beauty today! Xoxo

24. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

I love having two girl parties with Pantera! She’s so much fun![smilie=happy.gif]

pantera likes this.
  25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I had my first 2 girl with Randy and Pantera last night and it was HOT SENSUAL and FUN! It was the BEST 2 girl I've had so far because I was comfortable with them! I wasn't nervous when we got to the room! It was like I had been partying with them forever! Pantera and I are friends but we never partied. Randy and I know each other so well we can be silly and sensual throughtout the party. I wasn't sure how it was going to work with Pantera but it worked. My friendship and Chemistry with Pantera carried over to the bedroom. Our personalities and our sense of humor are the same. Our Chemistry with Randy is the same! Randy is the perfect counter balance! So the party was Silly Sensual and Fun! It was really HOT but different because Randy and Pantera are Beautiful and Bootyfull but we laughed and joked and had Sensual moments! I have never been as comfortable during a first party as I was with Randy and Pantera. I will write a Review later.
    Randy and Pantera have fantastic Chemistry and that is what makes a 2 girl work! I can't wait to do it again!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gLip5 and pantera like this.
  26. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yay!!! I’m glad you had fun because I did too! Randy is always a good time and I’m glad I got to be in the middle of you two :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  27. pantera
    Chat with Me

Same here girly!! You’re a blast!! You’re my go-to blondie for sure :)

stacytyler likes this.
  28. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Threesomes are so much fun! You two make such a sexy pair!

29. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

That party was the BEST! For so many Different Reasons! A two girl outdate with you two is definatly going TO HAPPEN cuz I don't think I've ever laughed that much in a Two Girl Before! Randy and I LOVED making you the Jam in our Jelly Roll! LOL
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera likes this.
  30. pantera
    Chat with Me

Aww yes! I can't wait!! That would be sooo great!! :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  31. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I broke a tooth on Sunday and was in excruciating pain and in bed most of the day and night Monday after the long painful flight Tuesday oral Surgery this morning I am remembering our party and will be writing that review soon! Pantera you and Randy gave me the BEST TWO GIRL I'VE HAD SO FAR cuz the parties are going to get HOTTER! When we start two girl outdates and add our favorite blonde for my first 3 girl. It's going to a lot more FUN

pantera likes this.
  32. pantera
    Chat with Me

Aww. I hope you're alright :( And ok!! Can't wait to read it!! :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  33. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I think you and Randy were SO Sweet so my tooth couldn't handle it!LOL
    I'm ok! I actually feel Great this morning! I'm coming back in a couple of weeks! The review and pictures are going to be HOT! I plan on Ending the Summer with you and Randy with a very Special party! Pantera you and Randy Are The Two Girl I've Been Looking For and The Best Way to Celebrate Every Birthday! I will try to do a Two Girl every other trip!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

The 3 of us have such a wonderful connection!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  35. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I LOVED THAT PARTY AND OUR CONNECTION! Our chemistry felt like our one on one parties! So much fun! Did you like my dirty talk?LOL
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

pantera likes this.