REVIEW Aspen North - Outstanding spring fun GFE at Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Aspen North (3rd party - 4/15/18) at Bunny Ranch

After getting packed up and checking out of my hotel, I drove over to the Bunny Ranch. After getting through the gate and door I let the door lady know I was there for Aspen. Well it just so happened that Aspen was already at the bar waiting for me so she came right out to greet me and give me a nice hug. And wow, she looked very beautiful and wearing a nice dress. She already had a drink at the bar so we went back to the bar and I got a drink as well. We then had some great conversation and caught up since Aspen was on vacation during my last trip. We had good discussion on what she did over her vacation and life at the ranch. She also introduced me to one of her friends, Know Me. We then went to her room and it just so happened to be the same room she had before and still sharing the bathroom with the same lady. She showed me a new speaker that Dennis got for her since her other speaker didn't work. After some more discussion in her room we then discussed what kind of party. After a super quick negotiation we went to the cashier to take care of business and then went back to her room to start our party.

My party with Aspen was outstanding - very passionate, intense and affectionate! She was also an amazing person to cuddle with too.

After our party we took a nice sensual shower together. We also had good discussion on a few special topics before we left her room. The connection/chemistry with Aspen feels like it continues to grow stronger. After one final hug I left the Bunny Ranch.

@Aspen North

The above info is part of my trip report so the reader can search for a particular lady. Use the following link below if you want to read my full trip report.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/spring-gfe-trip-report.53139/

2. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

I can't wait to see you again.

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

3. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to see you too @Aspen North. Counting down the days until our next time. :)

Youonlyliveonce likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Adventure Guy likes this.
  5. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks @cumishaamado for liking my review. @Aspen North is definitely an awesome lady to spend time with. :)

Aspen North likes this.
  6. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aww you are an awesome guy to spend time with. Xoxo

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Adventure Guy and you're welcome!!! She is sexy and adorable too!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Aspen North likes this.
  8. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

He always has a deposit on me

Xoxo

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

9. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Love this beautiful sweet girl!!!

10. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Love you more beautiful

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

11. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Aspen North. Looking forward to more fun with you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Aspen North likes this.
  12. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

We get to see each other so soon : )

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

It definitely is my preferred way so I can make sure I can spend time with beautiful and amazing @Aspen North when I am in town! :)

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Aspen North likes this.
  16. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Another great review Adventure Guy. From reading your reviews, it looks like you and Aspen have amazing chemistry together. Parties with ladies that you have amazing chemistry always tend to be the best parties!