Air Force Amy Virgin Review - Boy was I scared!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Two friends and I drove in from Vegas with the intent to lose my cherry. I’m 20 and have lived overseas most of my life and have not had any sexual experiences. That changed with Air Force Amy.

I had heard about Amy before hand (from the HBO special) and was hoping she would be available – She was! I told Amy this was my first time and we quickly and easily negotiated a two hour party (unlimed cums!) At first I thought I would cum as soon as I got my pants off, but to my surprise (and embarassment) I was not hard at first. Amy was sweet and gentle and said not to worry that I would get hard as I relaxed. We took a quick shower..I laid down on the bed and Amy came over with a big smile (and those big hooters!!) and in no time at all I was ready to go!

Amy was exceptional. My two hours flew by and I came three times. Amy you are THE BEST EVER!!!!
    Thanks for making my first time so special.

Love always,
    First Timer (from Nashville – remember me)

Thank you sweetheart! I'm so happy to make your first time only the beginning of our love affair! See you again soon! I just adore you with all my heart! I definitely will remember you forever!

All my love always,

Air Force Amy

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2018
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. I'm so happy to make your first time only the beginning of our love affair! See you again soon! I just adore you with all my heart!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2018
  5. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sexy Review!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Ahhhh......the memories are making me soooooo horn y!..... Mnnnnnn soooooooo goood!!!!

[​IMG]

9. Yep! That's exactly how I feel! lol

[​IMG]

10. Updated for 2019! See anything you like? click here

[​IMG]

11. Check out my master thread here!

[​IMG]

12. Welcome to Everything Air Force Amy & More.

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Please Visit My Website For The Following
    New Photos - Galleries - Videos - Blog - Articles - Media - Credits - Awards - Bio - History- FAQ - Certifications - Education - Menu - Rates - Specials - Reviews - Links - Newsletter - Contact

My Most Popular and Informational Posts In This Forum
    About Air Force Amy
    Articles - Interviews - Magazines - TV - Film - Awards - Education - History

Menu
    Packages - Rates - Specials

Travel & Entertainment in Nevada
    Location - Places to Stay - Things To Do - Out dates

Articles - Special Interest Topics
    Virgins - Newbies - A Bit Rusty - Couples - More

Photos - Videos

Reviews

Contact
    Questions - Reservations

Social Media

Schedule
    I do not have a set schedule. I am available by appointment only. I base my schedule around the dates that you want to see me. Please tell me the date/s you want. I can almost always get you scheduled to see me on the dates that you want. I am local & very often available for walk ins, short notice and same day appointments. The very best way to be sure to meet me, appointed or not, is to please email me

Dial 1-888-Bunnyranch ext 2.
    For Short Notice & Same Day Appointments - Reservations - Transportation - Deposits

Please Note:
    I do not have an assistant and you do not get an auto reply from me.
    If you do not get a reply from me within 24 hours (I may be on an out date) please check your spam folder and / or call 1-888-bunnyranch x 0

I do not mind meeting you before or after your scheduled appointments you have with other ladies as long as it won't offend the lady you are scheduled to see and you let her know.
    [email protected]

13. This is turning me on just thinking about it!

[​IMG]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Schedule an appointment with @Air Force Amy today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. [​IMG]
    Welcome To My Consolidation Of Real Life Ranch Reports

Thank you for visiting my page here. More of my real life ranch reports are on the reply immediately below this one and I add more reviews as I remember to.

I can truly tell you my real life ranch report on every single friend & lover below truly outshines what they wrote on me.

Every single moment is a shining memory I shall treasure forever. Thank you for taking the time to read these and big, big big, thank you to all that wrote them!

Please Note: I do not require my clients to become a member of this forum and write reviews. I have a much more streamlined and anonymous way of you to do so on my website.

Please click here for my most current real life ranch reports and/or submit a review.

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @Air Force Amy with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Updated for 2019! See anything you like? click here

[​IMG]