Your ranch superstition story/experience

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adventure Guy, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

If you have a ranch superstition story/experience, please share.

If you don't have one, feel free to help answer one or more questions I have about some of the ranch superstitions I learned about below:
    1. A couple weeks ago, as I was waiting with a lady to take care of payment at the cashier, I noticed some change on the ground and mentioned that someone lost/forgot their money. The lady said no, that's money left on the floor intentionally and it is bad luck to touch it. She then explained the ranch superstition "money on the floor means money in the door." However, she then showed me coins stacked up and around various room door frames so why put it up there? To keep it away from the the vacuum cleaner?
    2. Another ranch superstition I heard was ladies peeing on the ranch gate. So my question is do all ladies do this and if you move from one ranch to another do you need to repeat it at the new ranch?
    3. I also heard no red roses as they are bad luck. So if a delivery person or a client shows up with them how is that handled? Is it like dealing with hazardous waste or a skunk and kindly asking the person to do a quick U turn out of the ranch and dispose them before coming back?
    4. Besides the three I mentioned above are there other ranch superstitions?
    5. Do all Hof ranches have the same superstitions or does it vary ranch to ranch?

2. I make my own luck and have my own superstitions. Things come to me personally and I develop affinities or adversity. :)

3. Superstitions apply to the industry not just the ranches. So they are fairly common or have the same theme at all the brothels.

AlexaWu, kmoney and Adventure Guy like this.
  4. Yeah, a lot of the superstitions are pretty common in the Nevada brothels. They're also fairly old in some cases, like if you read some of the books on the brothels in the "old west" you'll see some of the ones we still do. There are lots of them, another classic one is to keep the first bill* that you earned under your pillow as a way of drawing in more money.

*The denomination changes with the times, and used to be coins.

5. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

I wish I know about the red roses a month ago I hope my hard earned money did end up in the trash I for one don't believe in superstition and I hope @HollyWood doesn't believe in superstition.

kmoney and Adventure Guy like this.
  6. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

I am sure the roses survived Dwayne... Personally, I would just take them home and enjoy them there. I love having fresh flowers in my room and red is an underlying theme in my decor so I usually buy red daisies.

I usually pee on the gate when business is really slow... putting my pheremones out into the universe!

7. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

Glad to hear your not superstitious when it come to roses

kmoney and LexieJames like this.
  8. I, on the night of my first visit to the bunny ranch, went into a local grocery store to purchase flowers, and found a very empty flower selection, five red and one non-red.

I got the red roses and got back to the ranch driver who told me about the red roses superstition among many girls at the ranch, thus I switched to the other option.

I was worried about a red roses choice indicating love, which isn't the point of a party, or shouldn't be to avoid awkwardness, obviously. I wasn't aware at all of the long standing red rose superstition until then though

AlexaWu, kmoney, Sharky and 1 other person like this.
  9. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi Roxy - do you mind sharing one of your own superstitions while working at the ranch?

kmoney likes this.
  10. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi Alice - thank you for sharing! So do you keep your first bill under your pillow? Also, do you have coins somewhere on the floor of your room?

kmoney likes this.
  11. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Sounds like you are rebel with red roses! :)

Thank you for sharing and validating the peeing on the gate! We need the pheremones. :D

kmoney and LexieJames like this.
  12. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi Jessie - thanks for sharing your story! Great to hear you got advanced warning from the ranch driver before you got to the ranch.

kmoney and Jessie Summers like this.
  13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I remember when I saw the episode of Cathouse where Max received red roses and threw them in the trash because of the red rose superstition. I couldn't believe it! I love flowers so much that I can't give into that one haha. I've received red roses over the years and have never had any problems (or at least I don't think.....) haha.

Edit: I peed on the fence the first night I worked. The veteran ladies told me to do it and I thought I was being hazed hahaha. But I did it, and I had a very good first weekend of work :) I haven't peed on the fence since.

auron79, ROADRUNNER J, kmoney and 2 others like this.
  14. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

I know I should of kept with the pink roses for @HollyWood. Why are red roses considered bad luck anyways. Well I wonder what she going to think of the surprise she going to get today.

HollyWood, kmoney and Adventure Guy like this.
  15. I have always had an affinity to the numbers three and five, and an adversity to the color gray. :)

kmoney, DesertRose and Adventure Guy like this.
  16. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi Ruby - thanks for sharing your story and experience! Sounds like you are a red roses rebel too. :)

Great to hear peeing on the fence only once worked as well! You must have a lot of pheremones. :D

kmoney likes this.
  17. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Interesting on the what you mentioned regarding the color gray. I definitely don't have an affinity to that color.

kmoney likes this.
  18. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

I knew about the fence superstition before I got to the Ranches but I didn't exactly how it worked.
    Well Sindy Sky waited till I finished my very first party, made me drink 2 glasses of apple juice and then go out and pee on the fence,......mmmmmmm maybe I need to do this again

19. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

I always pee on the gate it seems to bring me luck, especially when I am training new ladies . If I receive red roses I will give them to all the ladies that would like one to start my own tradition so to bring everyone some positivity. I love flowers to much to throw them away. I make bath salts or essential oils out of all the other flowers I get from you guys. Not sure on all the brothel superstitions, because I have only worked here, and didn't read much about them.

auron79, Adventure Guy and kmoney like this.
  20. How very sweet, Desert! Sharing your gifts to bring some smiles to others. What a nice thing to do, and turn something with negative connotations into something loving.

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DesertRose, Adventure Guy and kmoney like this.
  21. Unfortunate things used to happen when I was wearing a gray shirt, I drew my own conclusions from there :)

auron79, Adventure Guy and kmoney like this.
  22. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Lot's of superstitions out here! Yes most girls don't want red roses, any other color is great! I love yellow roses, I want to be your yellow rose of Texas!
    Shelby

23. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Note to self bring the Yellow Rose of Texas to Shelby...

kmoney likes this.
  24. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

I absolutely LOVE the amazing roses you sent me!! I don't follow the superstitions about red roses.. I can't thank you enough!!

kmoney likes this.
  25. Of course if you're on the fence while she's peeing that's a different matter ;-) lol

Either that or she's spreading the bad luck around :p I'm kidding, I like that, I also like the idea of doing something with the flowers rather than just keeping them or tossing them.

26. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I now need to bring latex gloves to open and close the gates when I visit brothels. :)

27. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Lol don't worry... we don't pee on the handle... how would that even work actually?
    ;););)

28. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi Sable - thanks for sharing your story! What's up with the apple juice? Is that a Sindy Sky secret or drinking standard before going to the fence?

AlexaWu likes this.
  29. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi Desert - thanks for sharing your story/experience! Since you are a trainer approximately how many ladies have you shown how to pee on the gate? Also any other ranch superstitions you help educate the new ladies on?

AlexaWu and DesertRose like this.
  30. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi Shelby - what's an example of another ranch superstition?

Since you shared your like for yellow roses I'm sure your clients reading this will be sending some to you soon! :)

31. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Of course I always tell the new ladies to pee on the gate for good luck and tell them why there's coins on the floor. I don't know all the brothel superstitions yet, but the ones I do I keep informing our new ladies. Like keeping all your condoms boxes open and by your bedside for good luck too.

AlexaWu, kmoney and Adventure Guy like this.
  32. I can't tell if that's a horrible or great joke.

That would have been a specialty party ;-)

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

I COULDN'T PEE SO THAT WAS HER SOLUTION TO THE ISSUE.....IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND SHE SAW TO IT .... LUV THAT GIRL

34. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

There are many many superstitions at each ranch some believe in them and some dont. I personally believe in the peeing on fence as well as money on floor/door :) Never heard the one about your first dollar being put under bed/pillow I might just have to try that one!! haha Thanks for all the stories guys

kmoney and Adventure Guy like this.
  35. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi Desert - thank you for sharing ranch superstition #5: keep all your condom boxes open and by your bedside!

FYI - I am numbering these now to keep track of each unique ranch superstition shared by all on this thread.

kmoney and DesertRose like this.