WOW What an amazing week & a big thank you.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Metalhead99, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

SO my week started out with an appointment with the lovey @OndineDesire she is every bit as awesome as I thought she would be & then some. We chilled out in the parlor where I got the opportunity to meet so many of the great sagebrush starlets like @AthiraMoru , @RiverSong ,@ErisAmore & @MeaganRose then me & Ondine retired over to the fantasy suit where all my fantasies were more than met & watched a very interesting episode of Dr. Who.

For my next adventure I decided to make a stop at the infamous Bunny ranch where I made the acquaintance of the sweet & sexy @Mercedes she gave me a tore & definitely knows how to make a fella feel welcome here beauty & the sweetest smile you will ever see just made me melt not to mention that free spirt personality & how flexible she is made for hell of an experience.

Then later that night I made it into the Kit Kat where I discouverd the incredible one & only Polynesian Princess herself @ivymae . Ivy is 5'1 of pure beauty & if that isn't enough then just wait till you get some of her personality, she is fun & witty. After I left her room she had burned so much of my energy she was kind enough to make me a meal & talk the night away & meet the Kittys @cumishaamado, @kristikiss ,@monicamonroe & @AmeliaHeart who were all very lovly. If you are looking for someone who will rock your world look you found her in Ivy.

My next fun filled night was over at the LRN where they were having 80's theme night I was lucky enough to very briefly say hello to @shelbystar & @DesertRose the I finally found myself in the incredible company of the stunning @roxanneprice, she is so breathtaking & just all around awesome I had to take a sec to collect myself. Roxanne will forever be in my mind, her unbelievably perfect figure is only matched by the women inside of it she will make you see all the answers to the universe the moment here lips touch yours.

My final night I had an indate with @OndineDesire & after have a good soak in the jacuzzi we were joined for sushi with @MeaganRose , @AthiraMoru then me Ondine & Meagan chilled & conversed in the parlor I also got to meet the great @ZoeySands after getting to know the girls I decided you only live once & luckily got to add @MeaganRose to my party with Ondine. Meagan is so amazing her pure true beauty is so captivating, we hit it off immediately I am so happy she could join us it will be an experience & memories I will always cherish.

The next day was my last day in town so I thought I would say good bye I spent some time over a the Sage with coffee & donuts got to talk to the @AliceLittle then spent some more time chillin playing pool with Meagan & Athira after that I got to finally meet & have a great conversation the awesome @AdaMarie & she is so cool.

To all the ranches thank you for your hospitality & to all the wonderful women I got to meet & took the time to spend with me I say deeply thank you so very much & I will see you again love & kisses.

Metalhead[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I am so glad you had such a fun week! I loved meeting you!

Metalhead99 likes this.
  3. AthiraMoru
    Chat with Me

AthiraMoru Well-Known Member

Metalhead99 likes this.
  4. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Yes & hopefully we do get to get together again & maybe next you can help me with my dredful pool skills LOL

5. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

It was such a pleasure to meet you and thank you so much for an amazing couple of nights [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Metalhead99 likes this.
  6. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

I'm happy you had a great time! I really enjoyed talking with you too! Can't wait to see you again!

Metalhead99 likes this.
  7. Metalhead you are very cool and definitely a highlight of the weekend for me! I'm looking forward to hanging out in the future, we clicked in such a crazy way that it would be hard not to feel excited for you to come back. <3

Metalhead99 likes this.
  8. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

I am absolutely dreaming & looking forward to seeing you again & it warms my heart knowing I was a highlight cuz you were the same for me & feel free to message me any time I'm sure we can chat about many things.

roxanneprice likes this.
  9. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Metalhead I am so glad you got to have a awesome time out there. It would be cool to meet you and hang out there at the Ranches.

HotSexyDiction and Metalhead99 like this.
  10. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]What a great review Metalhead ;) Sorry that I missed you & didn't get to meet you.
    I hope you come down to Love Ranch Vegas sometime!

Metalhead99 likes this.
  11. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

I'm so glad that I got to meet you and now to hear what awesome review for all the ladies that you got to have some special time with just shows how extremely nice you are.

12. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Ah thanks Rose this trip was also very educational I learned many things about myself, you ladies & the brothel world. I am already looking forward to my next adventure out & it will be great to reconnect with the women I've been with before.

HotSexyDiction and DesertRose like this.
  13. MeaganRose
    Chat with Me

MeaganRose available daily 5PM-5AM ;)

i had SO much fun with you! can't wait to see you again!!

Metalhead99 likes this.
  14. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

YES I really do hope we get together again cuz you're just awesome

MeaganRose likes this.
  15. MeaganRose
    Chat with Me

MeaganRose available daily 5PM-5AM ;)

we definitely will!! I had way to much fun.

Metalhead99 likes this.
  16. Sorry we missed each other, though from the sounds of it you were in GREAT hands ;)

Metalhead99 likes this.
  17. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great tour, Metalhead! I definitely am looking forward to meeting more ladies for my next trip. I appreciate the opportunity to get to know them a little before partying.

18. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

For sure it's been about a month ago & I'm still having the brothel withdrawals lol, these lady's are so amazing & a blast to hang out with never a dull moment, many of my dreams & fantacys came true.

HotSexyDiction and Broadhildt like this.
  19. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Yea it's a bummer we missed each other but glad to see you're back & yes I was in very good hands everyone was very sweet & as always great hopitality.

HotSexyDiction likes this.
  20. Dayum @Metalhead99! Happy for you. 5 parties with 6 ladies...
    Doesn't sound like a Quiet Riot...More like Cum On Feel The Noise, Metal Head drove 'em mad.

Cum On Feel The Noise,
    Metal Head rocked the Ranches,
    They got wild, wild, wild,
    Wild, wild, wild
    So you think he's got a dirty mind,
    He went and got to 'her'
    And her, and her, and her, and her...

Metal Head, you've got mettle.
    Metal Health!
    Louder and More Power!
    You rocked it, 'til it struck the final hour.

Party on...

Metalhead99 likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Metalhead99 likes this.
  22. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

wow! I was there for 80's night and I don't think I got to meet you. I had such a great time with Ada & Desert I may have just forgot. I plan on my next trip on the 17th for St. Patrick's day & night

Metalhead99 likes this.