REVIEW Wonderful time with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Mark999, Mar 24, 2017.

1. I have been thinking about going to LRN for a long time and finally get a chance to go during a business travel. Spent an amazing GFE party with Ruby Rae. She is very relaxed, intimate, friendly, and sexy. She is slow to warm up, therefore, good foreplay is definitely important. She will give you an incredible experience after warming up. This is perhaps one of the best parties that I ever had. Will definitely come back again.

foreverman and kmoney like this.
  2. I am glad you had a wonderful time with us here at the Love Ranch North with Miss Ruby Rae!:)

kmoney likes this.
  3. Happy to hear you had a great time with Ruby, Mark! I agree with you, she is very relaxed and enjoyable to be around! Great review :)

foreverman and kmoney like this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

me too! I waited too long to finally party with Ruby, but it as it turned out, the wait was worth it

kmoney likes this.
  5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]