Wonderful Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SolomonKane, Oct 2, 2011.

1. About a month or two ago, I became smitten with Ruby Rae after seeing her beautiful pictures, reading her intelligent and intriguing posts, and reading the wonderful write-ups from all of Ruby's fans. So I began an email correspondence with her and set up an appointment. The correspondence was a lot of fun, and I couldn't wait to meet her. Unfortuntely, the weekend before my appointment I came down with a nasty virus that wouldn't go away, and I was very disappointed and frustrated. But when I asked Ruby to reschedule she was very nice and accommodating about it, and we rescheduled for a week later.

Well, my day at the Love Ranch finally came, and I was elated but extremely nervous. As others have said, as beautiful as Ruby's pictures are, you're not prepared for how beautiful she is in real life. I thought I was ready, but when she walked around the corner I had to catch my breath, I was stunned at how incredibly gorgeous she was. As nervous as this made me, she walked up and gave me such a warm and affectionate hug, it made me feel very good about being there.

So we sat in the parlor for a bit and talked, she was very easy-going, and even though I was caught in the tractor beam of her beautiful blues and was a bit tongue-tied, she gave me a sense of ease. Afterwards she took me to the VIP room and the negotiations were very easy and fair, and I had already decided beforehand I wanted her GFE.

I had such a wonderful time with Ruby. I don't have a ton of experience, but it didn't matter, because she was so kind and generous to me, so warm and loving, and so sensuous and exciting that I felt like a king. And talking to her was so much fun, it was like talking to a best friend. She gave me such a feeling of warmth.

Before I walked out the door that night she gave me another warm and affectionate hug and a kiss, and I stumbled out into the cool Nevada night in a euphoric haze, and drove back to my hotel. I just lay there in my hotel bed all night smiling at the ceiling, wrapped in a warm blanket of bliss, thinking of Ruby Rae.

tuch2881 likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Ruby have this effect in people... you lay there and just smile staring the ceiling. She is a very caring person. Great words Salomon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thanks! Yes, she does!

4. Baby! What a nice review! Thank you so much for all the kind words. You are a pleasure to be with and we had an amazing time together! Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thank you, Ruby! I had an awesome time as well! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I saw your smile when you left Solomon :)

7. I imagine it was a big one! :D I'll have to say hello next time I'm over there

8. Let's hope it was an extra big one! :) I'll introduce you guys next time, you will love Jade!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Miss you bunches, baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Miss you bunches of bunches, Ruby! I'll be back over there before you know it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. and I believe you! ;) I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Thanks snickerss, yes she is! I remember I was very very very nervous, but I felt a lot better pretty quickly after meeting her, especially when I got away from the crowd and was just with her. Ruby is very warm and kind, and has a very soothing way about her.

13. That's what people keep telling me, so I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing! Apparently, it works!

I'm just easy going and I'm no phony with my clients. I think that relaxes them and puts them at ease :) They like that I'm "normal" with them.

14. That reminds me of the Lady Gaga's song "You and I"
    "....on my birthday you sang me 'A Heart of Gold'...."

Anyway, thank you, snicks! Muah muah muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Yeah, those butterflies started taking wing about an hour before I was going to go out to see her the second time, but it really wasn't as bad this time, especially when I saw her. And everybody at the ranch is so friendly, I felt at home as soon as I walked in. And it does get better each time, I can't wait until my time comes again!

16. He definitely wasn't as nervous the second time around! That's why I love repeat clients, because each time DOES get better and better :D

17. Awwwww, I miss you SK. You are always so sweet, so honest, so awesome! Kisses and hugs xoxoxo

18. Haha, I'm so glad he let loose for that review! :D I know a lot of people enjoyed reading it!

19. I miss you too, Ruby! I miss your enchanting company, and your wonderful conversation...Til we meet again, I'll enjoy your delightful presence on the board, but I can't wait to see you again!

20. SK! I miss you! Summer is so far away :( I need your precious self back here pronto! ;) Muah muah muah!

xoxo

21. Bringing back wonderful memories of our first time together with this review :)

xoxo

22. I know! I need to make more wonderful memories with you soon :D

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

And she is happy about it. Just saying [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Thanks, Jade! You always say things that are really nice to hear :D

25. And more! :D ;)

26. Many more! This first review does bring back great memories, my first encounter with your incredible beauty and charming personality (I still remember how awestruck I was), and the first of many wonderful experiences with you!

27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, SK :)

[​IMG]

Paul D likes this.
  28. You're very welcome, Ruby. I remember this first night so fondly.

RubyRae likes this.
  29. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

30. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

31. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch