Wolverine vs Sparty Round 2. Even Better Than Round 1!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

All parties on a trip to the ranches are special, but I have long felt that the first party on any trip sets the tone for that trip. My recent trip during the week of July 4th, was by far the best visit to the ranches I have ever had! I truly believe that my first party of my recent visit, with Stacy “Wolverine” Tyler was the catalyst for the entire trip being so special and my best trip ever!

Stacy and I both hail from the “Great Lake State” of Michigan. I have known her since 2011 and have a comfort level with her from knowing her that long. Stacy is a proud graduate of the University of Michigan and I am a graduate of my beloved Michigan State University. I have enjoyed our banter (aka- Ball Busting) over the years regarding how our respective schools are better than the opposite school that started on the very first time we met. I think that gave us a special connection so that our first party together (on my visit last year in August of 2016) was as wonderful as it was. As a result, I decided to arrange my first party this year, on July 1st to be with Stacy because I knew it would be an epic time based on our previous party.

Guess what? It was so much better than our 1st party, which I thought was impossible. Perhaps it was the comfort level with her. Maybe it was the anticipation of being with her again for almost a year. Or maybe it was the alignment of the moon and the stars! Whatever it was, I thank the heavens above for Stacy employing her special powers to make it a mind blowing “Stacy Tyler Experience”.

My good friend Grand Dad Gone Wild, who also spent the week of July 4th, at the ranches had asked me previous to this trip what my “type” was for who I seek for parties at the ranches. Was it based on looks, body type, past party experiences etc? When I thought about it I realized I did, indeed, have a type. I have always been attracted to intelligent, independent women who are beautiful and funny. That is a difficult criteria to meet, but every single lady I partied with this year possessed all those qualities, starting with Stacy.

Stacy has a brilliant mind and is very accomplished and self assured young woman who manages to be confident without being cocky. She can make you laugh for days on end with her humor. Stacy also has immense beauty and an innate sexiness that makes you think of the high school cheerleader (which she was) that you could never get in high school but can choose to be with at the ranches. She is also very sweet, even to a Spartan. Hahaha.

The details of what happens behind closed doors is confidential, but suffice it to say that the fact that Stacy is a multiple Bunny of the Month winner speaks volumes as to her abilities. Time spent with Stacy is a joy beyond compare. She is THAT special.

You owe it to yourself to book a party a party with Stacy on your next visit to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. The Stacy Tyler Experience is truly one not to be missed!

Dave (Spartan Fan)

2. I've developed a pair of early connections on 'states I've lived in' or 'currently living in'.....I agree that the connections made in this fashion that be very fun, and add to the spice of a party!

3. Very good review my friend, Miss Stacy is a very smart funny lady

stacytyler likes this.
  4. Back when I was going to school in Pennsylvania, we had a couple of not-very-nice songs about U. of Michigan. :D

stacytyler likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

stacytyler likes this.
  6. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice review Dave of Miss Stacy!! Even if you don't party with Stacy, just spending some time talking with her will make a trip there memorable!!

stacytyler and tahoebigbear like this.
  7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

stacytyler likes this.
  8. hah, those mush be hilarious!

I toured that campus a couple of years ago, and was really impressed! It's a great facility thats quite up to date. Every so often I regret condemning myself to attending college in the great, white north of Upstate New York. Froze half the death, and was trapped indoors the rest of the time. I'm glad your trip out for the 4th was so eventful!

stacytyler likes this.
  9. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing...great review of Stacy and always good to see your pic of Jordan :)

stacytyler likes this.
  10. One of my biggest regrets is not starting at the ranches earlier- Jordan is someone I would have loved to have met!

stacytyler and tahoebigbear like this.
  11. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Thank you Sparty! I had another awesome time with you. I look forward to seeing you again![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks Stacy Tyler for liking my post!!! You are so sweet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Thank you hunny! Hope to see you soon![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]