Willow's Summer 2016 Specials

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by willowlove, Jun 15, 2016.

1. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Who's ready for some summer loving?! I know I am. Here are some fun ideas and specials we can enjoy together this summer. Book your appointment ASAP!!

Early Bird Special- Half off all GFE parties that are 1-3 hours from 11am to 2pm.

Dinner Dates- book two or more hours of bedroom time with me and we can go out on a dinner date for free.

Party all night sleep all Day- Book 12 hours with me and get 8 hours free to sleep it off.

Boats and Ho's- Book a party with 2 or more of my friends and I and I'll take us all out on my boat together!

*** All parties must be booked in advance with a deposit.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    CalGuy95 likes this.
  2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Wow, Willow it must be Karma! I'll be PM'ing you shortly regarding my trip from 9/17 - 9/20 (fortunately for me, Summer officially runs until 9/22 :):):)). I tend to be a morning type person, so your "early bird" special will a perfect fit. Stay tuned!

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

4. allen65
    Chat with Me

allen65 Active Member

Great specials Willow! I don't think we would get much sleep though.;)

5. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Well-Known Member

Great specials Willow! [smilie=happy.gif]

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Hmmm, well then I'll have to come up with a special party just for you!

7. Boats and ho's.... That sounds like my kinda party! That would be awesome to do with you Willow!

8. Great specials my friend. I suggest everyone line up to take advantage of these! I have in the past and look forward to more time with you in the near future...even though it may not be summer!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

willowlove likes this.
  9. Yummy such a good deal!!!! let's do 2 girls party ,one is one me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

willowlove likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]These are awesome specials Willow!!! Let's talk soon and plan something!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

willowlove likes this.
  11. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Sense I like you so much I'll give you a better deal than these specials.

CalGuy95 likes this.
  12. willowlove
    Chat with Me

I would love to! Let's go!! Xoxoxo

13. goddessvienna
    Chat with Me

goddessvienna Well-Known Member

The boat idea sounds so fun! Very cool specials :)

14. Then I am a very lucky guy! Looking forward to returning to the States and to you!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Those are some great specials Where do they sign up?

16. willowlove
    Chat with Me

thanks Goddess! Its a blast! I hope someone picks this special soon! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Me too! Can't wait to see you!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Anyone can email me or contact the Bunny Ranch directly to book with a deposit! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CalGuy95 likes this.
  19. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

These are good deals! What is your favorite restaurant to eat at?

20. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

21. Wow great specials [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. willowlove
    Chat with Me

You of course!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

dreamscometrue likes this.
  23. willowlove
    Chat with Me

It depends on who I'm with! I know it sound weird but different people give me different cravings :p

24. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Don't tell anyone, but its mine too ;)

ivymae likes this.
  25. willowlove
    Chat with Me

26. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Well, we have options, and not a single one is a bad choice [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

dreamscometrue likes this.
  27. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Motorboating on a motor boat with Willow and two friends! Ahoy, matey![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Wonderful specials Willow Love! Guys book this beauty for a great time!
    Kisses Caresssa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

29. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Now that sounds like a pirate party to me!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Who wouldn't want to use these specials to have a fantastic party with the beautiful Willow Love!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

31. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

These are some great specials Willow!

32. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Thanks Gezabelle! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]