Willow

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2009.

1. After communicating with Willow for seven months, I finally made it out to the ranch to spend time with her during the St. Patty's Weekend bash. I know this is a cliche, but it is so true: as amazing as her pictures are, she is even more attractive in person! She has a gorgeous face, beautiful blonde hair, and a fantastic body! Though she has been praised for her booty (and rightfully so), I think she has equally great legs, breasts, and a very nice tummy!

We had a nice conversation prior to our party. Willow is easy to talk to. Also, leading up to the weekend bash, she was great about answering telephone calls and private messages, and even returning calls in a timely manner. This communication prior to the night of the party helped us hit the ground running, as I did not feel nervous.

Willow was very reasonable in the negotiations! I can honestly say I was able to have more activities than I expected for the general amount I was paying. She treated me extremely well, as she was very nice and made me feel fantastic! After our party, we had supper. As I told her, during that time, I felt an unusual degree of calm and contentment.

I am so glad I decided to send her that first private message last summer! I enjoyed exchanging additional private messages and the telephone conversations too! Willow is a nice, fun-loving, understanding, and very beautiful woman! Thank you Willow!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Thanks for the great reveiw Kev!! We really did have a great time together!!! I glad that we have had the chance to get to know each other. Your a really great guy! xoxoxo