Willow Love the woman who made me a man

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by michael 9513, Feb 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. This is very over due because this takes place back in September but I would like to share this. Before this I was a complete virgin I had never had sex with a woman. I went to the beach and went to a strip club for the first time, it was fun but all I got was an errection that I couldn't do anything with. So my father pulled up a website of some brothel in Nevada so I just went to youtube and watched videos about the legal brothels and then I came upon the moonlite bunny ranch. Out of all the girls from what I saw they had the best selection. So I flew to Nevada in September and I stayed about a week. Had a great time then that Tuesday I went to the bunny ranch or any brothel at that for the very first time. I was buzzed in and the Madam rung a bell and id say 10 to 12 beautiful girls lined up in front of me I was so overwhelmed my legs were shaking and I couldn't move. A beautiful blonde who goes by the name willow caught my eye immediately. So we went to her room negotiated and then the party started. First off I got a great blowjob it felt so amazing, and then I did her doggy style which was my favorite and she rode on top of me like a cowgirl it felt so great even though it was a short party. Willow I want to say thank you for letting me share something life changing with you. You are the first person in my life I have had sex with and I appreciate you taking me from the transition from boy to man. You will always have a special place in my heart and not a day goes by your not in my thoughts. Also I am a lot better and experienced now from tips ive learned from other girls at the ranch so I hope one day we can have a round two so we can rock each others worlds.
    Sincerely Austin