Why Ruby Rae has become my muse

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SGFan, Feb 12, 2012.

1. I am not a poet, but I am a romantic so please forgive if I wax with overt admiration of Ruby Rae.

Sweet Ruby, you are more than I hoped for in ways unimaginable… radiant, beautiful, intelligent, fun and giving.
    She knows that one of my favorite quotes is "All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name." After spending time with Ruby, I can now name what my heart wants… more time in the warmth of her embrace. She is an inspiration. 

From the moment she appeared, I knew I was in trouble that night and beyond.
    First date jitters accompanied a desire to bask in her glow.
    Her infectious smile immediately puts you at ease.
    She reveals herself to share…
    a heart as honest and genuine as I've ever met. 

So bright, she’s a match for any intellect.
    Pictures can hardly capture her beauty. 

Eyes like sapphires. Her gaze entrances me.
    The curves of her porcelain skin, sublime,
    painted with freckles to trace. 

Lips as sweet to taste as a fresh picked peach. 

Her scent intoxicating.
    To caress the harmony of her form is divine,
    with chilly little toes to balance the fire of her passions. 

Her face now haunts my dreams.
    The music of her, the soundtrack to my fantasies.
    Ruby you're such a special woman.
    And I am now part of the lucky few.

Thank you for the most memorable birthday I'll likely have. That is unless we meet again next year. Thank you for sharing a moment of your life with me and for making me feel amazing and emboldened.

For our first party you were a sexy, sweet and cuddly girlfriend… exactly what I needed. Wrapped in black lace, of which I was envious of, you were just the kind of gift I like to unwrap. The sight of you turned me into a little boy on Christmas morning. As much as I enjoyed unwrapping your perfection, the sound of your pleasure is the drug that I crave. And I fear that the depth of exposure to the music of your passion has created an addiction that will haunt me. My time with you was a perfect evening of discovery and ecstasy that I will never forget.

If I had but one small regret, beyond our time passing, it was my choice to avoid learning about you via the message boards before we met. It was wonderful letting you reveal yourself to me first hand but had I read at least your tid bits posts before, we could've discussed so much more. Still the connection we formed is wonderful and can only continue to grow. I can't wait till our next time to explore your adventurous side and have you unlock mine.

Ruby again let me wish you a happy birthday. I hope you enjoy the birthday gifts I gave you as much as the gift of you, that I gave myself. I hope I made you feel a bit like a princess. :) You certainly made me feel like a prince. The story of Enzo will warm your heart. Please consider buying one "classics" with the gift card. I too am trying to read them by alternating between a fun book then a classic. Also I’m glad to have introduced you to New York style cheesecake. It is a tasty treat but not as sweet as you.

Forgive me if I've been a bit overboard with this review, but you made an indelible impression on me. You're left me forever inspired, yet yearning for more.

Yours always

p.s. I swear I didn't drink half of lake Tahoe it only seemed that way. ;)

2. Thank you Snickerss. After 50 views and 0 replies, I was starting to worry that I'd inspired either pity or concern.
    I just want to reassure everyone that I have not lost perspective. I'm simply a scarred happy hopeless romantic that found inspiration in Ruby, to seek out the qualities she embodies in others and to find passion and adventure in life.
    Thanks again Snickerss. And thank you Ruby Rae.

3. What a beautiful, heart-felt review. I'm glad you got to see what a wonderful inspiration Ruby is.

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Wonderful review... I have told Ruby before that she deserves songs and poems written in her honor! She is special!!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. Thank you both SolomonKane & BigAlbowski.
    You are both too kind and very right that we are all lucky to get to know such a special woman.

6. Hey SG Fan, as a writer and song writer, I really did enjoy reading your review. I honestly don't think it's overboard at all, you just said what you felt...there's nothing wrong with that. After all, this is YOUR review of her! Nothing wrong with speaking how you felt.

Also, I know what it's like to be inspired by Ruby, too, as sometimes I feel sudden inspiration to start singing one of my songs to her in the room, so I know where you're coming from. My point is to say that she DOES inspire us, and you feeling inspired to write this poem and review about her is really cool. I know for me, and it seems this way with others from reading their reviews, that I always feel more happy and more excited after my time with Ruby...and that says a lot about her as a person...so it's no surprise to me to see reviews where a person feels inspired to write such good things about her, because she has made a big, positive impression on those of us that have spent time with her, and we are just returning the favor back to her in the form of thoughtful reviews.

I'm glad you had such a good time, and took the time to write out exactly how you feel about your time with her. Not everybody would have the courage to put their thoughts and feelings on the line for others to read like you did.

MusicMan

7. SG Fan,

That was a WONDERFUL review! Seems that Ruby gives much more than a party. It's too bad that so many people see this as strictly sex or as something dirty.

Thank you for sharing with us. I look forward to experiencing it for myself. I think we are all so lucky to have such a special person in our lives.

8. Excuse my tardiness for the response to this WONDERFUL review :) forgive me?

Our time together was magical! You were a perfect gentleman (what a sharped dressed man you are!), so polite and cautious, but more and more into the party you let go, and it was great to see the transformation :) I'm glad that I could make your birthday special and it was my pleasure (literally!) to be a part of it. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us with future parties, as I know they will be even better! Lots of hugs and kisses; you are a truly great man!

xoxoxoxox

<3 Ruby Rae

9. Ruby,
    Happy birthday beautiful!

There's no need to ask for forgiveness. To know that you feel the same way as me about our time together, being both magical and a pleasure, is wonderful. Add that to your flattering opinion of me and my review, makes me overjoyed and sad. Sad that the distance between us makes the time between our encounters too long. I agree that the future holds great things for us. And you know I'll work hard at making our times together even better. I long to see you again and will fill the moments till then with dreams and fantasies of you.

Kisses and misses,
    SGFan

10. It was beautiful, wasn't it snicks? I loved it!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Don't worry about that, sweetie! A lot of people read the reviews, but not many comment on them. A lot of lurking going on in this part of the message board :) Your review was fantastic! It really touched me and made me smile :) Just like you did in person! :D ;)

12. Thank you, SolomonKane :) I'm glad SGFan got to experience some time with me, and I can't wait to do it again!

xoxo

13. Awwww.....Al! Always so sweeeeeet! Come to the ranch, hurry!

xoxo

14. I love it when you sing your songs! I love how they tell a story, like country music (my favorite!). It sincerely touches me that I have been able to touch you all in such a positive way :) no pun intended!

xoxo

15. I am trying to change people's minds about this business, one satisfied and happy client at a time! Or better yet, repeat clients :D Thank you, K!

xoxo

16. Glad I can be an inspiration for you as well, RK.

xoxo

17. I miss your charm, manners, and good nature already! Yes, the distance is disagreeable with us, but they do say that absence makes the heart grow fonder ;) Hopefully it's true!

xoxo

18. SGFAN!

I miss you!

I hope the east coast is treating you well :)

xoxo

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You made her feel like a princess and I heard some things about it.
    Very nice SGFAN. I didn't meet you but remember the day. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I miss you too and I'm working hard to find the way back to you.
    Hope you had fun on you spring break trip. Spring has broken here too with plenty of gloomy days but all it takes is a thought of you or an unexpected note from you to brighten me up.
    I'm heading to NYC in April princess, can you recommend any good stores? :wink:

I can't' wait till we see each other next.
    Always

21. Thank you.
    I love to make special women like Ruby feel like happy princesses. Not to mention 21st birthdays should always be memorable.
    I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you. I gather you and Ruby are good friends. Maybe I'll be lucky next trip.

22. Glad to hear it :) You are missed on the west coast! I am VERY behind on emails, so please forgive me :( I am trying to get caught up tomorrow, so be expecting some more words from me very soon! :D

and good stores in NYC.....I think I could name a few :mrgreen:

xoxo

23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, SGFan :)

[​IMG]

24. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

26. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

28. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing wonderful memories! xoxo

29. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

30. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

31. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

jaxdrummer76 likes this.