Why I prefer the Alien Cathouse (and it's ladies)

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by SSGRanger, Apr 6, 2013.

1. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

It was my pleasure. You girls are so awesome - I had a blast with all of you! Let me know if you ever need a "photographer" again - you know my rates are low (paid in kisses). ;)

By the way, where is the whole group photo and Rubi doing vertical splits on the pole?

[​IMG]

2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Everyone couldnt agree on one photo lol

3. love this, my fav!!!!! miss you bob

ChicagoBob and MelissaKiss like this.
  4. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

I miss you too! Can't wait for next time!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Rubi Valentine likes this.
  5. [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I'm here for;

"next time"
    "anytime"
    "all the time"
    "me time"
    "Our time"
    "play time":p
    "game time"
    "you time"

AlienCathouse.Com

2711 E Highway 95
    Amargosa Valley NV, 89020

775-372-5678[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

RubiValentine@Aliencathouse.Com;)

ChicagoBob likes this.
  6. Thanks for the heads up SSGRanger

7. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

When I'm down at the Love Ranch Las Vegas my favorite thing to do is go to the cathouse and visit hang out and have lunch with everyone!

8. ClarissaSteel
    Chat with Me

ClarissaSteel Starlet at Sagebrush Ranch!

9. Thank you for taking the time to write this! I can't wait to see this brothel and all the other ones! This is why I love being a courtesans it's a wonderful to have enjoyable parties!

10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available at The LoveRanch Las Vegas Location! rps20160325_083101_575.jpg

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  11. londonrose
    Chat with Me

londonrose Love Ranch Vegas Princess

Stop by Alien Cathouse and book with one of the lovely ladies! Xoxo

MelissaKiss likes this.
  12. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Lol we are All over at The LoveRanch guys!!! Lol no worries just go down to Highway 160 and you'll be 10 minutes away from the hottest ladies of the south!!! Loveranch.net
    300 Appaloosa LN Crystal NV Located Off Highway 160 North of Pahrump

13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available at The Alien Cathouse AND The LoveRanch Vegas ANYTIME by appointment with deposit!!!
    Monica Monroe and I are NOW APPEARING LIVE at The Alien Cathouse off E Highway 95 just outside Vegas. Miss London Rose is LIVE at The LoveRanch. However ANYONE of us can see you at either house, as,we hold dual license So Simply email and make your request.
    Monicamonroe@loveranch.net
    Londonrose@loveranch.net
    MelissaKiss@aliencathouse.com rps20160428_180049_549.jpg

14. parisenvy
    Chat with Me

parisenvy Well-Known Member

Alien cathouse always has such an amazing group of ladies that shine bright.

Mickey_St_James likes this.
  15. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This is a great thread. All of the ladies here are amazing!!

16. goddessvienna
    Chat with Me

goddessvienna Well-Known Member

As a working girl, I can say that Alien is my favorite house. It's laid back, fun, and drama-free. I love being here.

17. goddessvienna
    Chat with Me

PLUS I'll be here until June 28th and that's always a plus ;)

18. thanks so much for this kind post!

19. now everyone needs to come on out and see what he's talking about ;)

20. goddessvienna
    Chat with Me

This is by far my favorite house to work.

[​IMG]

21. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

Great read. Thanks for sharing, SSGRanger! It's always nice to see what other people have to say about the houses and the girls in them

MelissaKiss likes this.
  22. parisenvy
    Chat with Me

Come party with me at the love ranch Vegas and I'll give you a good reason to love coming here

23. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I say we kidnap Paris and keep her at The Alien!!! There's no denying Paris is one of the funnest girls in LPIN!!! And The LoveRanch Vegas houses some of my All Time FAVORITE ladies in the business!! Monica Monroe, Paris Envy, Gia, Lena Haze and London Rose I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!! We need ONE house for ALL of us !!!

24. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Because you ladies are the best over @ the alien Cathouse so guys book now 775-372-5678

Attached Files:

25. I can only say i prefeer the kit kat because its the only house i have been in but i can only imagine how awesome it is there!

26. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

I've never been to the Alien Cathouse, but the ladies sound amazing, genuine and very special. Thanks for letting us know your wonderful experiences SSGRanger.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

27. Well you'll be happy to know that I'm one of the Newest fresh face here at The Alien Cathouse drop in and cum play with me!!!!!

28. parisenvy
    Chat with Me

Love Ranch Vegas loves the Alien Cathouse too

29. DyanaDyamonds
    Chat with Me

DyanaDyamonds The legend continues alien cathouse (Vegas)

Hope to meet you some day!
    I am the newest cosmic kitten at Alien cathouse!
    Xoxo,
    Dyana

Attached Files:

30. right on AC ladies that was a righteous review from your clients[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome post!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Great post !![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. trixieblue
    Chat with Me

trixieblue Book your appointment today 775-372-5251

34. LydiaFaithfull
    Chat with Me

LydiaFaithfull ACH madam, sex columnist, pro-domme

i'm hellbent on kidnapping paris and making her a cosmic kitten. this so needs to happen!

35. LexiJames
    Chat with Me

LexiJames Love Ranch North's Sweet lil Latina!

Thanks for this post! Our ladies at AC are awesome and I am sad you had a less than pleasant experience with girls at other houses! I sadly don't have ustream access to chat (or I would be all over that) but this is a good lesson to learn and something to be conscious of!
    Thanks again and great job Sonja!