About Me Why are VIRGINS my favorite?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cassiecarter, Aug 12, 2016.

1. I love love love virgins because...
    I can remember when I lost my virginity and I was nervous about not knowing what to do or if I was awkward.
    Knowing that is how a virgin does feel I love to make sure that their first experience is astronomical! Saying this I am meaning I know how to make them feel eased, wanted, and special for loosing their virginity to me!
    It is an honor of mine to hold that V card:)
    I enjoy showing them a better experience than loosing it with a out of brothel woman.
    To make sure I complete that experience I have many secret moves outsiders don't even know of doing... you will have to come in and experience! ;)
    My first virgin I had here at KIT KAT was AMAZING!!!!
    He was an older gentleman that was so worried about even coming in because he thought with his age that he was looked down upon for never having sex before!
    I was surprised! Not because of his age but about how he felt about it.
    I met him threw the message boards, talked with him and assured him that i would treat him so well while he was here, extra well because not only was he new to brothels, but sex all together!
    He came in, we went on tour and ended in my beautiful room. We discussed the things he would like to do while here for his stay, while speaking of everyday things so he didn't feel pressured!
    Once we booked the real story begins!
    I told him to get comfortable because I wanted to dance for him first to get him more into the mood.
    I danced for a few, undressed him personally and lightly pushed him to lay down, I got him brothel dressed, & began to give him the best oral of his life. I could tell just by his moaning! He asked if we could 69, an I wondered why he even asked since I love getting oral either one at a time or 69.
    Anyway, After he got me all sorts of wet I got on top of him and rode him nice and slow so he could feel all of it, after he couldn't take it anymore I rode him like he was a horse at the Kentucky derby! When he exploded the pulsating feeling inside me was to die for!
    He had so much fun and kept smiling, he kept re-booking and re-booking!
    I know he lost his virginity the greatest way that he could and I want to share that experience again and again with more VIRGINS but our own experiences!!!
    This is why I love virgins ;)
    I even give double specials for it too!
    Including, first timers to brothels and first time sexers!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Touchaway, Caleb007 and Slugushi like this.
  2. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

Virgins are the best![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Caleb007 likes this.
  3. I love love love them!!! :) I cant wait for my next one!!

Caleb007 likes this.
  4. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Virgins are awesome sauce 20160520_130722.jpg

Caleb007 likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I LOVE VIRIGINS TOO!!! YOU ARE AWESOME AND ADORABLE!!! BOOK A PARTY WITH HER AND HAVE HER FULFILL YOUR FANTASIES!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

great post! Thanks for sharing!

7. Cassie, does this go for brothel virgins too? By the way, I'm an older gentleman too.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  8. Can younger virgins apply too? Or do you have to be a certain age to ride this ride?

9. Yes Brothel virgins as well!!! I love to show them what goes on here:)
    I love older gentlemen, I love the respect and knowledge that they show;)

tuch2881 likes this.
  10. You can be any age sweetheart!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ShyKyle87 likes this.
  11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

That sounds like a yummy memorable experience for both you and he Cassie. Thanks for sharing.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Thanks for sharing!!! I love virgins too!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thanks hunny! I thought it was such a great experience for us both as well!!

14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I can see why Cassie.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

15. For sure! I can not wait till I get another experience like that!

16. Yayy I love virgins!!! Thank you for sharing Cassie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I loveeee you girll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. I can't wait to experience my first party with a virgin, everyone seems to love them!

19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Who wouldn't?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

20. I have fun with virgin too !![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. So fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. I cant wait to get another virgin soon:) They make me so hot and bothered!!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I love blowing there minds :)