RANCH SPECIAL Who's gonna be my date?!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret Forum (Carson)' started by VictoriaKeyes, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Attention, all ladies & gents! Their is a special date coming up on Saturday, October 8th at 7pm!
    It's a very tight guest list, so I would like to invite you to be my date that night! The theme is Dirty doctors & nurses for Daddy d's birthday bash. Their will be special guest stars as well, Please email me for more details!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Attached Files:

2. She is a lovely lady Guys give her a date....

3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Who's ready to be Nurse Victorias naughty Doctor?

4. Don't pass up this special offer!

5. I'm ready! I need a doctor! :D

6. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Girl With the Golden Touch

Victoria will show you a great time on this special night! :)

7. You would make a stunning date to Dennis's birthday party! Cannot wait for this event, who's going to be a naughty nurse?

8. I'm ready for a doctor to help this nurse!

9. piperrae
    Chat with Me

piperrae Good Times Goddess

You don't want to miss out on this gorgeous girl!

10. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Swoop her up guys!!!

:D :cool::)

VictoriaKeyes likes this.
  11. nude-skinny-black-girls-ass.jpg It certainly would be nice to go the Birthday celebration with Victoria. I need a date as well....You can have the best of both flavors!!!!

VictoriaKeyes likes this.
  12. Now that looks sexy! I would love for us to do a double date!

ShawnaAlyssa likes this.
  13. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Anybody would be lucky to be your date Victoria :)

14. Thank u Kevin! Are u gonna be around for Dennis's bday!?

15. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

You are quite welcome and yes I will be up there [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Who's gonna be the lucky guy (or gal) that will be able to have this gorgeous young lady with them all night long???

17. nude-skinny-black-girls-ass.jpg I'm avlaible you might want to try a too lady swirl...Just saying

18. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Girl With the Golden Touch

You will be a stunning date, Victoria! :)

19. Thank you Roxy! you will be looking fab as well

20. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

Who's gonna be the lucky guy who takes Victoria out? Sounds like an unforgettable night!

21. Indeed it will be! I am a fun sweet girl who honestly wouldn't even hurt a moth!:D

22. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

I wish I could go up there for Dennis bday! :( hopefully Novemeber I'll be out there though

23. Awww, no sad faces here I hope to see you sometime in November!:rolleyes:;)

24. To all men and women!- that would like to attend the dirty doctors and naughty nurses birthday party for Dennis please email me to find out more!

25. Thanks piper! I hope somebody comes and takes me out, so we can both enjoy this lovely and fun unique night!

26. Only three more days until the big event come on out and let's enjoy this night together :)