Where's chat?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Russ, Feb 23, 2016.

1. I'm getting chats in this forum but when I try pulling them up it says :mobile version not configurated please have your administrator configure through cometchat" whys that?

2. Have you tried downloading the Cometchat app?

3. Thanks I'll try that when I have better data connection I'm an over the road trucker and in a screwed up area cell tower qise

4. you're welcome!! Maybe you can tell me more about your road adventures when you get the chance!
    [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Still not working. If I can't get it to work I'll just do messages. Love to tell u about my trip adventures sometime since I been in every state except for Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Delaware, Vermont, Rhode Island, North and South Dakota, and Alaska. Hawaii will be my 1st visit in less than a week for my sister's wedding.

Russ

6. That's awesome!! :) <3 I wish I could travel more! I am from Arizona!
    :)
    Hawaii sounds like a perfect getaway!

7. I just passed through Arizona and new Mexico along i-40 going fro LA, CA to Cherokee, IA

AveryLee likes this.
  8. Hope you said hello to the cacti and sunshine! haha :)

9. Actually I did say hi to Arizona sunshine but new Mexico it was snowing climbing the mountain just east of Albuquerque

10. See! Going through that much weather change so quickly would have my mind blown! :O ha

11. It happens in the LA area is 0 above sea level Barstow is 3000 above sea level at only 70 miles a appart so it went from 80 degrees to 52 real damn fast. It happens much more that most people realize in just a matter of 70 miles
    Russ

12. Russ - The mobile version is an app you need to install for your phone...

Once you do it will ask for a URL, that URL is http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/cometchat/ (riley's was missing a letter)

Then just use your message board username and password to sign in....

HOWEVER - That is for CHAT ONLY - if you want to use a mobile app for the message boards - you can use the App known as Tapatalk. Download it and search for Bunnyranch Message Board - then login using your BR username and password.

grizzly likes this.
  13. Thanks for the info. That helps

Russ
    :)