Where to stay? Gold Dust West Hotel - Carson city - Discount: $80 a night, free breakfast

Discussion in 'First Timers Articles' started by MadamSuzette, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

jennajayden Well-Known Member

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

My clients always stay at the GDW, they really enjoy the rates and the hot breakfast!
    Kisses; Caressa

image6 2.jpeg

3. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

jennajayden Well-Known Member

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

5. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

AMAZING DEAL!!! LET YOUR FRIENDS KNOW!!! CUM AND CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS WITH ME THROUGH JAN. 2 - I AM AVAILABLE FOR OUT DATES TO RENO, LAKE TAHOE AND LAS VEGAS ETC. - CALL (775) 246-5683 TO SECURE YOUR APPT WITH A DEPOSIT.[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_2399.JPG

ChristineFowler likes this.
  7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

AWESOME DEAL!!! CUM AND CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS HERE!!! I'M AVAILABLE FOR THE HOLIDAYS THROUGH JAN. 2 - I'M AVAILABLE FOR OUT DATE TO RENO, LAKE TAHOE, LAS VEGAS ETC. - CALL (775) 246-5683 TO SECURE YOUR APPT WITH A DEPOSIT.[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_2399.JPG

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I always enjoy going on an outdate to the GDW, comfortable rooms and big bath tubs....
    Wet Kisses; Caressa
    bath_1.jpeg
    bath_5boards.jpg

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

AWESOME DEAL!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR ADORABLE PIXS!!! FABULOUS ROOMS!!! PERFECT FOR A MEMORABLE OUT DATE!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CUM CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS WITH ME WITH SPECIAL DISCOUNTS THROUGH JAN. 2 - I'M AVAILABLE FOR OUT DATE TO RENO, LAKE TAHOE, LAS VEGAS,ETC - CALL (775) 246-5683 TO SECURE YOUR APPT. WITH A DEPOSIT.[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_2399.JPG

11. I recommend the Gold Dust when visiting the ranch, it's close by and a great deal! You'll like it!

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

13. THE GOLD DUST ALWAYS TAKES CARE OF US!! WHAT A DEAL!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

AWESOME DEAL!!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!! I LOVE THE PHOTOS!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CUM CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS AND NEW YEAR'S EVE WITH ME WITH DISCOUNTS THROUGH JAN. 2. YOU WILL HAVE A MEMORABLE AND FABULOUS EXPERIENCE WITH LOT'S OF KISSES, CUDDLES, ROMANCE AND SENSUAL EROTIC SHOWERS AND MASSAGES AND MANY MORE!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

I AM AVAILABLE FOR OUT DATE TO RENO, LAKE TAHOE, LAS VEGAS, VIRGINIA CITY, YOUR HOUSE AND HOTEL. CALL (775) 246-5683 TO SECURE YOUR APPT. WITH A DEPOSIT.[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_2399.JPG

15. I LOVE THE BREAKFAST AND ITS FREE FOR TWO IN CASE ONE OF THE RANCH GIRLS WANTS TO JOIN YOU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.