What Shelby's Ultimate GFE Date would be like

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by shelbystar, Sep 5, 2016.

1. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

20160905_180221.jpg 491.JPG 494.JPG
    Girl Friend Experiance (GFE)
    ----------------------------
    Imagine if you actually had a chance to go on the perfect date with that "girl next door" you always fantasized about? A Girl Friend Experience with me will be more than you can imagine! No wondering if our extended date together will result in not just sex, but some of the best sex you've ever had! Perhaps you also want me on your arm at a function or convention, out on the town at dinner where you can feel the married men around the room looking at you enviously... or maybe women jealously staring at me!
    A 'Girlfriend Experience' or GFE as it's also known, can mean different things to different people. It can mean an evening of intense, deep kissing and a very affectionate, intimate date - a date that goes exactly the way you'd imagine or hope it would! Or, it can be thinking of your GFE as something more than a friend, but not quite a 'girlfriend'... perhaps you want to think of it as "a friend with benefits"?
    But in any case, a GFE means you will be spending time with ME, a beautiful woman of equal sophistication to yourself and who can give you companionship, in whatever way that matters to you. I mean, isn't that what a girlfriend does?
    My Girlfriend Experience for you will be with the "girl next door" - very warm-hearted, empathetic, compassionate and caring woman. I love to take care of your every need, with kindness and affection. I can accompany you to dinner dates and social events, and I will always look my best. I invest my time in maintaining my beauty, style, general knowledge and social etiquette. I mean really... it will be the ideal date you've always wanted!
    Booking a GFE date isn't as difficult as it might sound, and certainly not as nerve-wracking or sleazy as some people might perceive it to be! Don't confuse me with other types of girls... I am a normal, intelligent, fresh and beautiful woman who just happens to be available for a small window in your life to be a professional companion.
    Booking me means you'll be with the right kind of person, whose company you can enjoy, without any strings attached. Like with any date, what occurs is entirely up to the sparks created between the two of us!
    You can rest assured, none of the horrible dating situations you've been through will happen with me! Your GFE is with ME and we will spend as much time talking and working things out down to the smallest detail if needed to make your time with me something you will NEVER, EVER forget!
    Don't hesitate, email me now at shelbystar@loveranch.net and I will personally talk to you and walk you through any and all questions or concerns you might have with love and respect!

ROADRUNNER J and RunningSquirrel like this.
  2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Shelby, your description of your GFE is exactly why I am excited to have you join me as my companion next January for my birthday evening celebration. Can't wait to work out the details later this month. :)

shelbystar likes this.
  3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This is just wonderful Shelby!!!

shelbystar likes this.
  4. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie Well-Known Member

Shelby is so much fun and is quite the experience.

shelbystar likes this.
  5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I am super excited as well! It seems to me you have a lot of great ideas yourself!!!!!

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

7. Magenta
    Chat with Me

Magenta Let me be your fun size!

What an amazing description!
    Your GFE's sounds like a one of a
    kind experience!

shelbystar likes this.
  8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I am always ready for a unique experience! Every person and situation is different! I love that!

9. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

Im gonna have a girl moment...
    IM SUPER JEALOUS CUZ YOU HAVE THESE AMAZING GFE PARTIES AND SOMETIMES THEY INCLUDE OTHER GIRLS... AND EVERYONE ALWAYS SAYS WHAT A BLAST THEY HAVE WITH YOU...

I WANT TO HAVE MY OWN BLAST WITH YOU!!!

RiverSong and shelbystar like this.
  10. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

We are way past overdue! I agree to that! I know we would have a blast together!

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

13. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

roxanneprice Hopeless Romantic

You have a way with words Shelby, thank you for sharing this with all of us. I'd love to have a GFE with you all to myself. ;)

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Thank you Roxanne! Only thing better than one girlfriend is two! One for each arm.

15. Shelby you are genuinely fun and I definitely think you'd make a great date companion. :)

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Good Luck To All The Girls Participating!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Life's to short not to have fun right? Thank you Katherine [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

18. RiverSong
    Chat with Me

RiverSong Simply Extraordinary

You are a perfect Girl Next Door GFE companion.

19. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Thank you River Song!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]