What Kind of Old Person Will You Be?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miaminittes, Jan 7, 2015.

1. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.playbuzz.com/jennifers/what-kind-of-old-person-will-you-be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.playbuzz.com/jennifers/what- ... ill-you-be</a>

The Grandma on Wheels
    Watch out! Mobile grandma is heading your way!! You won't let silly things like a bad hip at 85 stop you from hanging out at the mall with your grandchildren and your electric cart. Drive, sugar, drive like the wind!

2. This can't be right!!!!!

The Cat Lady

During your older years, you will find that your love for cats knows no boundaries. You will finally realize that they're so much better than humans! Your family thinks it's a little too much, but you can't hear it past all that adorable MEOW!!

3. The Grandma on Wheels

4. lol I just don't see this one....haha

5. Watch out! Mobile grandma is heading your way!! You won't let silly things like a bad hip at 85 stop you from hanging out at the mall with your grandchildren and your electric cart. Drive, sugar, drive like the wind!

6. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

Grumpy next door neighbor

7. Cat Lady

During your older years, you will find that your love for cats knows no boundaries. You will finally realize that they're so much better than humans! Your family thinks it's a little too much, but you can't hear it past all that adorable MEOW...

omg nooooo!

8. miamibanks
    Chat with Me

miamibanks LRV Ebony Goddess

Nice!!! pinkbust2.jpg

HoneyLou likes this.
  9. i will be the one sitting at the park feeding the birds ,naked lol

HoneyLou likes this.
  10. HoneyLou
    Chat with Me

HoneyLou Well-Known Member

11. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

12. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Haha, this is too funny and just might be accurate

The Sugar Granddaddy
    You might be old, but that doesn't mean you're dead! You will still like to party hard, meet new people and hook up from time to time. Naughty, just the way we like it

13. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

20160520_130722.jpg Horny old man playing with it all day long lol oh yeah! Keep the little man working

14. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

The Sugar Granddaddy!! Haha this is too cute n