What Kind of Man Visits a Legal Brothel?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Speed Racer, Jun 25, 2013.

1. :idea: Here's an idea: Create a YouTube or similar video (or a series thereof) with the theme, "What Kind of Man (or "Person") Visits a Legal Brothel?" Along the lines of the old, long-running Playboy magazine ad campaign. Such a project could help dispel a lot of the myths and half-truths surrounding LPIN. Reassure the masses that one does not have to be a millionaire, a desperate socially inept guy who can't find a 'real life' sexual partner, or even a sex addict, fetishist, pervert, or 'cheating husband' to be a patron of your fine establishments.

This video (or series) could feature each of the 'houses of Hof' and a few of the fine ladies who work at them. But it would focus mainly on your customers, the men (and women, as well as couples) who enjoy what your brothels have to offer them: safe & legal adult pleasures, exploration of fantasies, fantastically beautiful and skilled courtesans, memorable first-time experiences, and/or recharging of their libidos. It would show that brothel-goers come from all walks of life, income & education levels, backgrounds, shapes, sizes and colors. Viewers would see that everyone is welcomed to enjoy guilt-free pleasures of the flesh from willing and accomplished ladies who are working there by their own free choice, and who are not being exploited by some sleazy human trafficking ring (as so often portrayed in the general media).

This ad/campaign could help overcome many of the fears (and myths) with regard to health and safety concerns that hold a large number of folks back from even considering a visit. Such a video or series could also show how your ranches respect the privacy of visitors, an ongoing concern for more than a few potential clients, especially given the very puritanical attitudes of employers, families, friends and many others in the general U.S. population still have toward adult entertainment in general and prostitution in particular. All in all, I think this could greatly assist, educate, and encourage those who may still be on the fence about paying a visit to one of your houses.

:?: So Dennis, what do you think?

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

Lake Show, thunderstorm and DashaDare like this.
  2. This seems like a good idea - make one !!!! [smilie=call me.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  3. Sadly, at present my computer does not have a/v capabilities, Sonja. :cry: I need a new one, but I'm trying to save up for another trip out to see y'all. Plus, I was thinking along the lines of a professionally done video clip.

Warmest regards,
    Speed Racer

DashaDare likes this.
  4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I think is a fantastic idea. We do something similar on our podcast, the Pillow Talk and speak a little about on ustream, but something diretly to the camera and with a direct message would be also reassuring it. Great post Speed. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cool idea 8) 8) [​IMG]

6. A spontaneous one!

7. There's an idea :wink:

8. There are people from all walks of life, many many different reasons which makes the job so fun & exciting!! xoxoxo

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Great idea!

10. This is a fantastic idea!

I've been suggesting we a add a "confessional" camera booth to the parlor.

Patrons and guests could anonymously video tape their experience, their thoughts, their own statistical backgrounds so on and so forth.

The end viewers would get "live" first hand accounts while the subjects could remain anonymous behind a shadow screen and with voice distortion.

What do YOU guys think?

We would see a variety of social, economic & geographical input.

thunderstorm likes this.
  11. People who enjoy life to the fullest visit brothels :D you only have one why not have fun :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. That would be an awesome idea :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

13. This would be funny AND helpful!

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I would love that!

15. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

I have met some of the nicest coolest most interesting 'normal' one of a kind confident sexy
    guys ever here at the brothel.
    I want more of them!
    xox

16. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

This is a great post

[​IMG]

17. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

A good hearted man [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Lol a Horny one

iigreatoneii likes this.
  19. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Lol first and foremost

20. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

A man who is honest with his inner thoughts and feelings...

21. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

So true!
    And that makes the gentleman very attractive [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

A man who has no other option for losing his v-card.

23. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

That's a really good question. One I've asked myself. Good thread! :D

24. Visit Busty Anastasia Le Dream for a discrete honest fair encounter!
    Let me shower you with love and attention youve always craved! Wait no more and book TODAY with your #1 provider [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG][​IMG]

25. A man who knows exactly what he wants!:p;)

26. Very true!! :). A confident man!

27. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

What an idea!!! xoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  28. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Thank you for this suggestion. This is great idea!!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. XsMPhotoguy17
    Chat with Me

XsMPhotoguy17 Well-Known Member

I think this is a fantastic idea. I also like the idea of doing to video. Well mainly because I like to see what people think and feel and what they have to say on the matter.

30. Right and like this wouldn't get out and have people making enemies, losing friendships and whatever good mutual trust between client and the ladies there. This has the potential for turning into a sh*t-show and ending badly for everyone.

Just my 2 cents

31. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Fantastic idea!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. like Achat? I could see some kind of 2 player mode or something, but one avatar per person got a little annoying when people started taking the game seriously like it was actual dating or something

33. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Legal brothels in Nevada

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]