What do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by nenewilson, Feb 16, 2015.

1. I am looking for ideas for new photos. What would you guys like to see?

2. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

Umm. Tough question. I find photos that give a glimpse of who you are or something that inspire you in life (i.e. sports theme, country theme, or even Kink/fantasy) the most appealing. Kinda likes the ones you posted already-can see your amazing eyes and the full length shows you have a great body.

dont know if that helps, it seem like you could pull off any style of photo flawlessly. I guess once I get t know you better i will be Of more help.

3. I can't wait for warmer weather!!! One more week!! I'll keep all of your suggestions in mind

4. It's not problem at all To understand it easily.

5. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

I think we would love to see you in black high platform heels with matching lingerie or any high heel type you love to try. Yet to see you in one though !!!
    It would be so arousing to watch you in them while you stand upright with one leg placed on a chair or couch.

6. OH Charlie :)

7. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

Wish fulfilled... WoW... Wasn't that sweet... Lucky me..

You look awesome in those heels. and lingerie .. attractive, stunning and gorgeous to say the least.!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. sockguy
    Chat with Me

sockguy Active Member

Nene is an awesome person, and fun to talk to!

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Bikinis are always good!

10. Thanks sock guy! You are great!

11. Shelby I will definitely do that!!

12. So glad I got to meet you at dinner

13. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Corsettes are hot!

14. Sexy! XOXO
    [​IMG]

15. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]