What can I say about Ms Ruby Rae?

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bnd, Jun 1, 2011.

1. bnd
    Chat with Me

bnd New Member

Let me first say that this review is LONG overdue! My apologies to Ruby and fellow board members for not posting something sooner.

So ... where to start? All I can say is WOW! From my first interaction with Ruby (remember SexKittenPurr) to the moment we said goodbye at LR, Ruby has just impressed. She is so down to earth, fun, easy to talk to. I'm totally blown away that she is only 20 years young! :wink:

One of the first things that caught my eye about Ruby is just how amazingly cute she is. I must confess, I'm totally infatuated with her picture posts and always look forward to the next picture she will "tease" with. Well, in real life, Ruby just blew me away. When she walked around the corner into the parlor, I was totally speechless. No doubt, she has the look! I couldn't keep my eyes off her. :shock: I must admit I felt guilty just trying to take her all in. Her petite frame, her legs, that cute smile, amazing perky breasts, and those eyes! She is an absolute cutie! :twisted:

Ruby and I corresponded quite a bit leading up to my visit to the LR. She knew I was looking for an amazing GFE. I mean, she just impresses that she would be an amazingly fun, adventurous, cute girlfriend, right? Well SHE IS, and more! She blew me away! Anyone lucky enough to have her as a girlfriend is in for the ride of their life! Good luck keeping up with her. :twisted: She treated me to a fantastic experience that I will never forget! :wink:

Thank you cutie for an amazing experience. Hope our paths will cross again some day.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

She is adorable and sexy at the same time.... [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RubyRae likes this.
  3. Baby! I had such a great time with you in our party. It was definitely an afternoon to remember :) It has been more than a pleasure getting to know you over the past couple of months and I'm so glad that you had as much fun with me as I had with you! and also a big thank you for the awesome review :D You're the best!

xoxo
    <3 Ruby

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to meet Ruby this fall sigh such a fun lady

5. and we DID have so much fun :D yay!

6. Muah! Yes!!! :D

7. [​IMG]

Loves it! :D

8. Definitely one of the most thoughtful gifts I've received while being at the ranch!

9. I like being happy and having fun :) I also like staying classy :D

10. Missing, bnd! Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Baby Doll is definitively my #1

12. Sergeant Capri is my number one forever and ever! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Sergeant Capri is my number one forever and ever! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Aww, thank you :) They say that in this world (the brothel world), looks will get you through the door, but personality is what makes you stay! I know it to be true!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Hahahaha. I should start! I think it's cute :D

16. Oooo, I like! Thank you! I will try to keep that up for you guys :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Haha, when I was younger I wanted to be Ariel at Disneyland! :)

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, bnd :)

[​IMG]

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. everyone loves you ruby! keep up the good work gorgeous! :)

RubyRae likes this.
  23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much, Tiara! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

25. RubyRae
    Chat with Me