REVIEW Welcome back Ruby!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KansasGuy, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Ruby's back!!!

The last time I had a chance to meet up with Ruby it was over a year ago, so it had definitely been far too long since I last saw her. Needless to say, I'm one of the many who were beyond excited to hear that she was returning to the Ranch. Once I heard her announcement that she was coming back, I dropped what I was doing and booked a party with her ASAP.

Ruby is such an engaging and personable woman that even going through the planning stages of a trip is a treat. Her personality really shines through in everything she does, from the kindhearted and flirty emails she sends out, to her insightful (yet exceedingly sexy) tweets, all the way to her thoughtful message board posts. All of the content Ruby puts out is an authentic representation of who she is. It becomes pretty obvious that she has an immense passion both for what she is doing here at the Ranch, and for the clients who come to visit her.

All of that energy Ruby puts in to her social media and message board presence is very indicative of the energy she brings to the bedroom. I’ve been a repeat client for a while now (we first met in 2013), yet she always finds ways to make our parties unique and exciting. Based on all of her past reviews, I’m sure she brings that level of enthusiasm to everyone she interacts with…not just to those who have seen her multiple times. Her charming personality and skills as a lover have always led to amazing parties…parties that I’ll remember forever and ones that I’ll dream about recreating over and over again. You can definitely add this last party to that list.

Ruby is an incredible woman, and I’m so happy that I’ve had the privilege of spending time with her. I’m so appreciative of the effort she has put in to building a personal connection with me, as it has resulted in parties that are much more than just simple physical encounters. A Ruby party is one that I hope everyone gets to experience….she is a choice companion indeed.

tuch2881, Broadhildt and RubyRae like this.
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

You're always a treat to be around! I love spending time with you so glad the feeling is mutual ;) Thanks so much for FL&L pretties. You know how to spoil! :D pics of the bodysuit to come! Until next time :) xoxoxo

3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Giving myself a little reminder post to put this on my review thread later :D xoxoxo

[​IMG]

WL1 likes this.
  4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Welcome back to both of you. Glad to read about your good times with her ;)

RubyRae likes this.
  5. You're not the only one who is happy for Ruby to return! I'm glad you braved the cold Nevada weather to come spend a visit with her- what a lucky lady!

RubyRae likes this.
  6. Very nice review of Ruby! Glad you both had such a nice "welcome home"! :)

RubyRae likes this.
  7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Soooo happy our next time together is coming up, sweets! :) xoxo

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Alice! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much, Roxy! It was the nicest ;)

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]