**Weekly Line-Up** June 1st-8th

Discussion in 'Line Ups and Events for LoveRanch Vegas' started by dawndlrscashier, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Hello to ALL...
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Please come join us here at the World Famous Love Ranch Vegas and meet our GORGEOUS SEXY ladies!!!
    This week are featuring the following:
    ALANA LEE
    CHINA BLISS
    GIA MONROE
    HARLEE DAVIDSON
    JADE STEELE
    LAYLA LYTLE
    LENA HAZE
    LONDON ROSE
    MANDI LOVE
    PARIS ENVY
    ZOEY REIGN

Call in advance to set up appointment with the lady of your choice, today or come on out anytime. ~We are OPEN 24/7/ 365. ;)
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Shauna and MelissaKiss like this.
  2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Melissa Kiss Available By Appointment Anytime With Deposit~
    rps20160603_061813_870.jpg

Shauna likes this.
  3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Contact me guys!!!!!! I'm available June!!!!
    I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl shows, Toy Shows, NuRu Massage, Kinks and Fetishes as well, such as Foot Fetishes, Ass Worship, Sexual Domination, Bondage, FinDom Feminization, Verbal Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Role Play, Spanking, Strap On, Stockings, Golden Showers and so many more just ask. I'm a well rounded and experienced Luxe Paramour, there is No competition in the level of my experience. I can offer you and I can assure you 100% complete satisfaction and I come with the record to support this statement. So don't hesitate contact ME NOW!