Weekend with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crazyconmaster, Sep 11, 2011.

1. On a lazy Saturday afternoon a while ago, I was browsing through one of the forum threads and there was this signature of a gorgeous and sweet looking gal that flashed in front of my eyes. The smile on the face was so radiant that it could easily blossom an orchid. And as it happens it was the picture of Miss Ruby Rae.

At the time I had no plans to visit the ranch anytime soon. But I had to write to Ruby telling her how awesome her pictures were. To my surprise, I just didn’t get a mere “thank you”, but there was a cute note explaining how she liked my message. And thus began a series of emails back n forth. Each email amazed me more and Ruby’s personality started to evolve before my eyes. She can forth as a warm, down to earth, witty, well-read and of course mischievous n naughty in just the right proportions. What stood out in her replies was that they were detailed and honest. It seemed like she took the time to read through my whole email and gave a thought to each point I made. And her response never seemed made up just to suit what I wanted to hear. That is something attracted me to her and then I had to go and meet this very pretty red head.

Before stepping into the ranch I had mixed emotions. Sometimes the trailer can be misguiding. But the moment I laid eyes on her at the ranch all my doubts and mixed feeling evaporated like a flash in a pan. I wasn’t sure what hit me, the drink in my hand or the stunning beauty of Ruby with Sapphire eyes standing in front of me giving me a warm welcome. I’m sure it was the later as there is no drink that could have given me such a rush. Chatting with her was refreshing. She is great at engaging in interesting conversations and can talk on a wide variety of subjects both on and off the bed. I definitely felt I was in an awesome company, with someone who cared for my needs and feelings and wasn’t hesitant to bring forth her own suggestions.

I wouldn’t want to go into much of bedroom details. But let me say this, Ruby is understanding, considerate, easy to work with and a hell lot of fun. I’ll just say I was an extremely happy camper at the end of it all. I probably had such a wide smile on my face for a very long time that people may have branded me crazy. And crazy I was for Ruby. Her personality is such a magnet that I had to return the next morning to see her again. And have already planned a third rendezvous.

Miss Ruby you are a tulip with the best nectar, for which all the bees rush in. Stay cool sweets!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses,
    Crazyconmaster

2. Aww I love this review, she sure is a beautiful flower isn't she.

3. She's the most delicate tulip I have come across!!

4. That was a good two days! I had A LOT of fun with you and we definitely have extreme chemistry! Good conversation, good sex, and a good time....what more could I ask for in a client? :)

It was a pleasure and I can't wait until we get to do it again soon!

xoxo
    <3 Ruby

5. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

that was a good read.

it almost seems wrong to go to the Love Ranch and not party with this gem of a woman. (gem? Ruby? get it? lol) :p

6. Thanks crumbie.
    I wonder what kind of a person would it take not to notice Ruby's presence at the Ranch. Even a blind person will be intoxicated with her fragrance. Isn't it?? :)

7. Good times are coming again [smilie=i love you1.gif]

8. Soon! I'm so freaking stoked!

9. Nice joke about the gem/Ruby thing :D It was definitely a good read!

10. So good seeing you again this past weekend, lover :)

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very true Crumbie!!!
    She is a gem!
    Awesome writing about Ruby. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Lucky you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. You are a gem as well, Jade ;)

Jade and Ruby....is there a better pair? :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

sorry, just saw this....

in the fashion of bennifer or brangelina, I give you RUDE! (RUby + jaDE = RUDE) lol

called it the RUDE AWAKENING PARTY :p

15. Oh my gosh! We cracked up at that! Hahahaha! Thank you for making my day, crumbie!

16. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

heh, I do what I can

17. It is very nice to see that our sister house gets nice reviews

Alway Willing,

Veronica

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Thanks to our awesome Lovers [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. It's always nice when our sister house gets nice reviews, too! :)

20. You're awesome, too, which is probably why we get along so well!

21. SO sweet! I am glad you got all you were hoping for. It is hard to make a choice off of just a picture but she projects in reality exactly what she does in her pictures.

22. Awwwwwww, my sweet sweet Dani James! When can I see your beautiful face again? You are so cute, sweet, nice, funny, wonderful! I could go on and on and on. Loves to you, miss!

23. Treat others the way you want to be treated :) I always try to follow that rule.

24. Hehe, I agree, snicks!

25. I feel that way about pretzels! :D

26. Ohhh, baby! :) I enjoyed that dining experience very much so!

27. I like that! As-advertised! You are always so clever and witty! I'm glad that both you and CCM felt that way :)

28. LOL. I'm glad it's obvious :D :oops: ;)