Ways To Better Organize the Boards So Things Are More Coherent And Not A Hassle To Look At?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KittiMinx, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Those girls have them because they have technically earned them. Bunny of the Year, Lover of the Year etc. It gets you a promo sticky. They will do them for Top Booker of the Month too sometimes.

EDIT: Not saying I agree. Just saying why.

roxanneprice likes this.
  2. I mean on the Home screen BEFORE you click on the forum.

3. Correct

4. Yes - look underneath the name of each one....its usually only once sentence.

5. This is what I see, just the titles/names of the forums:

screenshot_98.png

6. Interesting! That's not what I see.....I will make sure the permissions show the desription....

7. This is what I see - and I'm logged out...what are you viewing the forums on?

boards.jpg

8. If you log out what do you see? I'm on chrome on a PC...

9. Safari.

10. I logged out and see the same thing :/

11. Just checked on Chrome (mac) logged out and same thing. No descriptions.

12. Dammit...I wonder why that is....Now I got something else to troubleshoot.

13. Curious as to why this was moved when several users who are clients/potential clients have also expressed their frustrations making this not just an issue for girls and site staff to discuss. Because of guests find it all a problem too - it's a problem.

And I use mainly Chrome and see the same as Ruby as well.

In general if posts like this are made in site suggestions it's relevant to the whole site not just a select group. Meaning users who aren't ladies are site staff shouldn't be excluded from discussion.

crumbie likes this.
  14. Reading this was SO refreshing. A lot of helpful ideas from you all! I can't thank you guys enough. Seriously. I feel like Ruby& Kitti are onto some wonderful innovations for reform. Great job FG, this wouldn't be happening without you!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2015
  15. It would be a lot easier to manage if each house had it's own category for reviews, I agree with Ruby on that one as well.

16. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

As a moderator, I say no to having reviews of the ladies for each house separated. It is too much work to manage, moving and duplicating topics. Some ladies have 3 active licenses, so do we need to see 3 duplicate reviews? One for Alien Cathouse, one for Love Ranch Vegas, and one for one of the Mound House brothels. Ruby has moved from Love Ranch North, then to the BunnyRanch, and then back to Love Ranch North. It is the lady that is being reviewed, not the house, right? How many other ladies that have reviews have worked at more than one Hof brothel? Some might be on extended leave and come back. Kylie Leve has worked at all 3 Mound House brothels, the BunnyRanch, Love Ranch North, and Sagebrush Ranches. What about multiple girl parties that are reviewed and one of the ladies moves to another house later?

RoxyGold likes this.
  17. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

The spammers seem to be the biggest problem. Can somebody do something about it? They seem clueless.

18. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

I'm not seeing any spam so no problems here unless I'm missing something

grizzly likes this.
  19. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

The last hundred posts are from the same person. I'm trying to plan my visit for next week and I can't even communicate with the ladies. I give up.

20. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Ok, now I understand, we have a different definition of spam. Hope no one thinks I was spamming as you said to take over the front page. if so, I apologize, that has never been my intent, I am just trying to be an active participant in messages posted to this board

21. A paying customer who has a legitimate problem/issue with our board and the way it's run. THIS is the real problem. Imagine all the men who leave our site in confusion and by disinterest, and don't care to voice their frustrations.

For all ladies who think spamming is the way to get clients, I give you Exhibit A of why you're shooting yourself in the foot.

22. Agreed. I'm already particular about which threads I'll post on, and seeing a bunch of posts from the same person is highly discouraging. Reform and regulation are badly needed. If all of the ladies could stick to a few, high quality threads at a time, without making spam posts within each thread, it would encourage more board members to participate, and allow for those that sometimes participate to actually have their input seen.

And for the record, the spammers will never win me over. I'll still be nice to them if I see them at the Ranches, but the chances for a party are very low.

23. If I may chime in. This is why I rarely post on the separated brothel sections anymore. We have to do a search to see if a reply was made to our post. I mainly come on and try to find out some useful info on a lady I'm interested in on the review section anymore, but sometimes that even gets machine-gunned with two or three word posts from the same person. There should be incentives for quality, not quantity.......
    Rachel, don't go to twitter only, some of us twits don't tweet!

24. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

As a relatively new member of the board, I'll make a suggestion to rethink the "trophy point" system. When I first started, I assumed that there was some importance to this and since it encouraged messages and likes, I began to post as much as I could. I was not trying to spam just be active in discussion to get more points. It might be time to revise this so new members aren't't given the false encouragement to post as much as possible and become inadvertent spammers.

25. ^THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS. You are pretty much steering people away by being overwhelming and potentially irritating. Quality over quantity gets you farther - please, please understand this, people! (And this is big part of why we'll likely need posting limits or something as while not clueless many are stubborn and it'd force them to cut back on the crap.)

As for Review sections - perhaps one review thread per girl. That's it. One. Designated Thread. No separate sections per house (because yeah, the multiple licenses thing). But each girl gets her own thread and it's HER job to make sure people know it exists (by having it linked in her signature and obvious in her profile, etc). And the Reviews board has it's own specific rules - only Reviews can be posted in the lady's designated review thread. If she wants to thank the person, that's what the private message system can be used for. No bumping with short posts - no BS. Each lady gets her own designated thread for reviews when she joins the boards and is confirmed from whichever house she's worked at to have partied. Separate threads can then just be merged into a lady's established designated Review thread. Yes, that will be some work for the admin and forum maintenance staff, especially for ladies who have accumulated dozens of separate review threads, but the end result would be much more organized and streamlined. That way if someone who joins the boards wants to leave a lady a review they can use the Search feature and search "*Lady's Name* Reviews" and that specific thread pops up for them to go to. Bing bang boom done. Next?

26. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

As a client, I just want to add my 2 cents on this topic. I would first like to say, I love these boards! Four of the six incredible ladies that I have partied with are directly because I met them through this website. These boards have also allowed me to stay in touch with some of the ladies I have partied with and so far has contributed to me being a repeat client for Caressa and Barbie. If I can make it work out, it will also contribute to me be a future repeat client for a couple of the other ladies along with potential future parties with ladies that I have yet to meet. My preference is to make a connection with the lady prior to a visit so I know who I am meeting when I get there and this site has allowed me to do that. Although some other brothels have similar boards, none of them can even remotely compare to this site. I have yet to visit a brothel not owned by Dennis and probably will not because of the interaction that occurs on this website.

With that being said, I would like to share how I use these boards. Only very rarely do I go through the Forums page. I don't go through the Forums mostly because I don't have hours to spend on the site and this is not just because of the spamming but because of the amount of post/topics. Other than the spamming, I don't see this as an issue but personally, I just don't want to take the time to sort through it! A little bit of laziness and lack of time on my part! :rolleyes: I use this site by following certain ladies that have caught my eye and/or have taken time to make a connection with me either by PM (now Conversations) or by replying to posts that I have made. If a lady takes time to have a "conversation" with me or to replies to a post, it shows that she is willing to make some sort of connection with her client or potential client. I tend to search this site for the posts from the ladies that I am following by going through the "People You Follow" link and reviewing their "Recent Activity" or just by searching their name. I also search the site for my username to see if anyone has replied to a post that I have made. If you put a daily limit on the posts that the ladies can make, I imagine this would limit the number of replies that the lady could make to posts and personally, I think this would be a bad thing because it would limit the interactions between people. Putting a minimum limit on words could also put a damper on the replies too. I personally don't see an issue with a short reply. At least the lady took time out of her day to read and reply to what you wrote but at the same time, I know there are girls that "spam" by doing this. So the question is, how do you stop the spamming while still allowing the ladies to reply to posts and/or start new topics? The ladies just need to realize that the quality interaction is what counts, not the spamming!;)

27. Please be patient - there is much going on and these changes are being discussed and will be implemented in the way deemed best for all....In the mean time, please keep the tone respectful and non-argumentative. The moderators and myself recognize the need for all of these items and are coming up with plans to do EXACTLY that. We just ask for some patience while we work out the details, but "bump limits", "post limits", "minimum word posts", etc are all in the plans.

Thank you.

28. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Church- thanks for the tips. As a fellowclientbI may follow your lead on how to use this board. I agree that having a connection beforehand will greatly improve the party experience. I have yet to party at the ranches but have made some connections through this board with some ladies that I plan on checking out sometime

29. I am working on getting the new changes approved today - in the interrim - I have increased the messages per page when viewing a forum from 20 to 30 so posts don't fall off AS fast. I know its only a small measure, but best I can do at the moment.

KittiMinx and Slugushi like this.
  30. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

Thanks Freaky! I also sent a private message to the top - so they were both aware of the problem.

31. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

[QUOTE="KittiMinx,

As for Review sections - perhaps one review thread per girl. That's it. One. Designated Thread. No separate sections per house (because yeah, the multiple licenses thing). But each girl gets her own thread and it's HER job to make sure people know it exists (by having it linked in her signature and obvious in her profile, etc). And the Reviews board has it's own specific rules - only Reviews can be posted in the lady's designated review thread. If she wants to thank the person, that's what the private message system can be used for. No bumping with short posts - no BS. Each lady gets her own designated thread for reviews when she joins the boards and is confirmed from whichever house she's worked at to have partied. Separate threads can then just be merged into a lady's established designated Review thread. Yes, that will be some work for the admin and forum maintenance staff, especially for ladies who have accumulated dozens of separate review threads, but the end result would be much more organized and streamlined. That way if someone who joins the boards wants to leave a lady a review they can use the Search feature and search "*Lady's Name* Reviews" and that specific thread pops up for them to go to. Bing bang boom done. Next?

[/QUOTE]

Great suggestion Kitti. As a matter of fact, that is the way all the other brothels in Nevada are setup. Each lady has a "review section" that is linked off of her page.

If a lady wants to thank a guy, she simply PMs him. It gives the viewer a clear idea of what the lady provides, without all the hype. There are other sections for general discussion, jokes, games, etc.

32. LOL :) You're all good :)

33. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Ah Rachel, but you did see my post! :D I put my 2 cents in and some of those involved (like you ;)) with this post have read what I had to say and have answered with a couple of comments. As far as these boards go and my perspective being just a client, that's good enough for me because I am not looking for everyone to see my post; however, I completely understand what you are saying with the posts disappearing so quickly and getting lost because of the abuse. I understand your frustration from the girl's side because the ladies posts/advertisements disappear before anyone has a chance to read them and your posts get lost. I have even experienced this because I always write brief reviews of my time with the ladies after I visit and it doesn't take long for them to get lost.:( The only reason I found this topic is because a lady that I follow (Ruby) has commented on here so I checked it out. Good luck with your battle, I think it is a valiant one!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

Thanks for that Freeky. That was the only thing with the new boards that really bugged me at all. And while the spamming has been bad, I do worry that creating a bunch of new rules might have some negative effects as well.

35. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope this geekery fuels your spirit as your valiantly fight for the powers of sanity!

roxanneprice likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.