REVIEW Victoria Keyes a sexy tattooed Latina!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LJE21, Nov 2, 2017.

1. LJE21
    Chat with Me

LJE21 Active Member

So this is my third party of my trip after having an amazing threesome being with a gorgeous Brazilian bombshell, Why not have a party with a sexy tatted up lady? I set up a party with Victoria a while back and so the day is finally here! I show up to Sagebrush for my 8 pm appointment only to find out that she has not showed up yet. So I wait have a couple red bulls a couple of Russian dudes show up and I'm just waiting. It was a little frustrating that she didn't show up on time but I am about to have sex with a beautiful Latina with some sexy tattoos! How could I be angry? I was just happy and exited to have sex with a beautiful woman! So then Victoria shows up and I am like Sweet! she is here and we can have some fun!

Negotiations were a breeze and we get down to the party and Victoria is wearing these black knee lingerie lace top stockings which were really sexy and is something I always wanted a girl to wear during sex. The party was great we did the typical half and half fun blowjob, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, and plenty of passionate kissing. Let me tell you guys it's really hot to see Victoria ride your cock and her just loving every inch of your dick it was great!

When I orgasm me and her just lay down relax, talk and kiss. Although she is only 2 years younger than me we both are 90s babies and we talk about our favorite TV shows as kids and what we want to do with our lives. We both are young and still trying to figure shit out so it was nice to talk to someone else who is still trying to figure out this hard complicated game known as Life.

Our party is pretty much over but we still are talking and she is getting dressed in black yoga pants and she is straightening her beautiful black hair and we just talked it was just as great as the sex. It was great because I love little moments like that because I am in the presence of a beautiful woman she is straightening her and I am sitting on the bed talking to her after we had sex it felt like for just a tiny moment that I had a girlfriend and it was amazing. I was happy that Victoria let me be there for that it was awesome and she seems like a real cool laid back person, oh and she let me touch her booty in the those sexy yoga pants:D.

So anyways the party was great and definitely shoot Victoria an E-mail if you like sexy tattooed Latinas. Victoria Keyes was a lot of fun and I was on Cloud 9 on the drive back to my Hotel!

2. Victoria is a real sweetheart, sounds like you two really connected. Thanks for the review.

LJE21 likes this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!