RANCH SPECIAL VERONA & ARYA-Who wants to be our first???!!!!!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by VeronaAmore, Aug 2, 2016.

1. DOUBLE SIDED DILDO ACTION ANYBODY????!!!!!!!!

STRAP ON????

SQUIRT SHOW??

OK SO....

Us girls have been wondering what it would be like to be able to use a double sided dildo and a strap on in a multiple girl party as I know a few of us have yet to have the pleasure!!!

Call the Ranch to book at least a 2 girl party and we would love to have the perfect excuse to perform for you!!

WHATCHA ALL THINK......

THOUGHTS????
    IMG_0857.jpg IMG_0858.jpg
    WE'D LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!

DoubleA likes this.
  2. Verona and I have already been intimate with each other, so we'd definitely have LOADS of fun!!

VeronaAmore likes this.
  3. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

That sounds like an awesome party!!! People don't miss out on this incredible date with these even more incredibly sexy ladies!!! Call today!

AryaBlack and VeronaAmore like this.
  4. YES!!! Great Advice Air Force Amy!!! THANK YOU LOVELY!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Air Force Amy likes this.
  5. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

6. THANK YOU AIR FORCE AMY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS, LOVE THEM!!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Air Force Amy likes this.
  7. Wow! This sounds like an AMAZING party!

8. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

9. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

Sounds like a very hot party!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VeronaAmore likes this.
  10. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

That sounds amazing! I wanna play!!!

11. Actually Arya and I had the chance to play with them last night for the first time!!!!!!! WE HAD A BLAST!!!!

AryaBlack and DoubleA like this.
  12. Come on over anytime and join us for some fun Gezabelle!!!!!!;)

13. Thank you AdelineRay!!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. THANK YOU!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Ain't that the truth though!!!! ;)

16. What a gorgeous sight THAT must have been! I think i am going to have to come meet you two beautiful ladies and see this for myself!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

17. PLEASE DO!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. Yesssss [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Thank you Air Force Amy!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Yes we have [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]We took turns using the strap-on
    It was so steamy and fun!!

VeronaAmore likes this.
  20. Yes please do!!! We'd love to party with you!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

VeronaAmore likes this.
  21. The more, the merrier!!! We'd love to have you join us lovely [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

VeronaAmore likes this.
  22. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Sounds like a plan to me! I can't wait!

VeronaAmore likes this.
  23. Will do! Looking forward to that double sided, strap on squirt show threesome!

VeronaAmore and AryaBlack like this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome!!! Book your party with them today and have them fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

VeronaAmore likes this.
  25. Verona and I are excited too, can't wait to see you!!

VeronaAmore likes this.
  26. You would be the first male to officially enjoy us!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AryaBlack likes this.
  27. YES WE SURE ABSOLUTELY WOULD GEZABELLE !!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

I have both so let's party girls & guys are included also so lets book now

29. Lucky me!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

VeronaAmore likes this.
  30. We'd love to party with you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

VeronaAmore likes this.
  31. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Put me at the top of the waiting list.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

VeronaAmore likes this.
  32. I can play with yours toys too !!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. Omg yes Sophia, we'd love that!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

VeronaAmore likes this.
  34. YES WE WOULD!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. ANYTIME MY SEXY!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]