Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by kristikiss8, Apr 13, 2016.

1. kristikiss8
    Chat with Me

kristikiss8 Well-Known Member

image.jpg tune in to watch the girls live this afternoon at 4 pm. We get silly. Ask us questions. We would love to hear fromyou. Watch your favorite girl. Get to know her more. Then call and make a date.. 775-246-5683 this is my sex partner in crime Cumisha Amado. We can thrill you to no end..
    We will be featuring live all the girls on schedule..
    Cumisha and I are featuring both of us in the tub with you and champagne and breakfast in the morning.
  2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

What a great post keep it up!!!!!!!
  3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

4. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

Everyone is so cute on Ustream!!
  5. Enjoyed the recent show in which you hosted it, Willow!

I do like to watch them because they really show the girls' personalities and I get a sense of what they are like beyond the forums.
    Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Cum and join us for U-Stream!!! Ask us questions and get to know us!!! We would love to answer all your questions and get to know you too and hopefully party with you in the near future and make your fantasies cum true with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Cum and book your party with us with a 10% deposit to secure your appointment. It will put a smile on our face and we can prepare for your party too!!! Call (775) 246-9975[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Lot's of Hugs & Kisses To Cum,
    Cumisha Amado
    Adult Film Star Courtesan 2014[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.