Ustream

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Thomas Kenneth Joy, Apr 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. First of all let me say this I'm enjoying the broadcast but the past two weeks I've noticed this problem or I don't know what it is whether it's something on your end or something on my end but it looks like the broadcasts have been i first of all let me say this I'm enjoying the broadcast but the past two weeks I've noticed this problem or I don't know what it is whether it's something on your end or something on my end but it looks like the broadcasts have been shortened by their normal all lengths to half that and I'm wondering why this is because I was watching the love ranch north broadcast and in the middle of the broadcast at least from my perspective suddenly stop broadcasting and said it was no longer alive or on the air or whatever and I've tried to get an answer to this question at every broadcast so far I'm going to try to get an answer tomorrow at the bunny ranch broadcast but seriously is there something wrong because I mean I'm enjoying the broadcasts and everything and I'm out of state and in a different time zone so is it something on because it looks like to be something on your end seriously anybody who can answer this question whether be the bartender at the love ranch the bartender or Dennis himself or Suzette or even Drake or even the girls but somebody answer this question I don't even care if it's a board member. PS I want serious responses no joking around