UNLV SEX SURVEY: HAVE YOU EVER PAID FOR SEX?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Please read the letter below and fill out the survey. We want our clients and working ladies to help dispel negative myths about this industry.

If you have ever paid for sex please take this survey! We are interested in your experiences! There is a shortage of systematic data collected on clientele of brothels, and this survey hopes to change that.

A research study currently being conducted by the (sex work-friendly) sociology department at the University of Nevada – Las Vegas (UNLV), seeks to collect data and broaden the scholarship and research on the attitudes of adult clients of prostitutes. Customers of legal Nevada brothels, are invited to take the brief, 100% anonymous survey This UNLV survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will help researchers to gain a fuller understanding of the clients of sex workers.

This research project is headed by UNLV’s Dr. Barbara Brents, co-author of the book, The State of Sex (Routledge Press, 2010) which features Dennis Hof, as well as articles and editorials such as “Nevada’s Legal Brothels Make Workers Feel Safer”. Brents has spent more than a decade studying political sociology, gender and sexuality, urban sociology, and public sociology. Her research focuses on the sex industry as a way to understand the intersections of culture and economics, political debates around sexuality, the relationship between tourism, consumption, and sexuality, and the emotional and bodily labor of selling sex. You can see other research she has published on her website.

This survey is being conducted under strict Institutional Review Board (IRB) ethical guidelines; the purpose of IRB review is to assure, both in advance and by periodic review, that appropriate steps are taken to protect the rights and welfare of humans participating as subjects in the research. IRB guidelines absolutely prohibit the misuse of data, including sharing with law enforcement, so clients who take this survey can be absolutely sure that their answers won’t be used wrongfully. For more on the university’s IRB protocols for its studies, please visit this link https://www.unlv.edu/research/ORI-HSR

TO TAKE THE SURVEY PLEASE CLICK https://unlv.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0SQJ1rLpqo6FOux

NatashaSkinski likes this.
  2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Survey Answered

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Survey done!

4. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Survey taken... my pleasure to help out

5. Took the survey -- very easy.

This morning the people behind this survey were on KNPR talking about their different kinds of research, and one of them was a former Alien Cathouse / Love Ranch Vegas girl. She did it for science! LOL

<a class="postlink" href="http://knpr.org/knpr/2015-10/selling-sex-studying-nevadas-legal-and-illegal-sex-industry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://knpr.org/knpr/2015-10/selling-se ... x-industry</a>

I'm happy about this kind of research. I'm sick of being shamed as some kind of sexual predator.

6. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Took the survey a couple of weeks ago and I was glad to do so!!

The folks doing this are doing an outstanding job with this. I urge everyone who wishes to to take this survey!!

7. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

angelinamonroe Hello there Glad you stop by maybe we can meet ?

Luv it! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

8. All done!

9. How cool! XOXO
    [​IMG]

10. Have YOU ever paid for sex? It's a lot of fun I've heard.. :twisted:

[​IMG]

11. Survey done. Not as invasive as I thought it might be.

Kinda slanted towards Americans though :mrgreen: :p

12. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

jennajayden Well-Known Member

13. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

jennajayden Well-Known Member

14. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Survey has been completed.

:cool:

15. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

16. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO DO THIS SURVEY, WE NEED ALL THE INFO WE CAN GET!!

EVERYONE PLEASE FILL THIS OUT.

17. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Survey completed. I found the questions interesting, and not at all overly intrusive. I'd be fascinated to see the results some time down the road.

18. Ty the results will be used worldwide soon from that i hear they are amazing maybe Prof will give us a little tidbit today

GoddessVienna likes this.
  19. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great survey! Thanks for sharing Daddy D!

20. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I did the survey awhile back.I don't think men realize that we all pay for it in one way or another!

NatashaSkinski likes this.
  21. Just took the survey...quite interesting! IMG_6658.jpg

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for completing your surveys and sharing your thoughts with everybody with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Survey Completed Dennis easy and fast.

24. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Survey completed very easy and no pressure at all

25. Great post, D! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

before i became a working girl i feel I've paid for sex (and got ripped off) in more ways than one ( ex: lost homes vehicles time away from loved ones and almost my life not to mention my savings for the future and almost myself) now its time I benefit and prosper in more ways than one (ex. finding and liberating myself, finical security and all that comes with it and time with my loved ones and independence) by being a working girl @ the Sagebrush [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

now instead of the love of romance being a sacrifice it has now become an emotionally beneficial investment for me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Men pay everyday!:) Us girls are kind of a little more worth it!;)

29. If it means anything, I highly encourage it!:)