Unforgettable Cinnamon Sweet

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by caliguy2005, Dec 9, 2010.

1. It is now a well-known fact that Cinnamon Sweet is indeed the sweetest woman at the BR/ LR. I had the pleasure of spending not just an hour of two but an entire night (nearly 12 hours) with this wonderful young woman.

I generally look for women who are in their 30s or older; anyone younger is always an exception and not someone I would reach out to/ seek on my own. Nothing wrong with their age; just my personal preference. However before I knew, Cinnamon & I were exchanging emails.

While her pictures are indeed beautiful, I am yet to see a picture that would do her true justice. The radiance of her smile is captivating & makes you feel comfortable instantly. There is something about her that is indescribable but I think she is just being herself, not to mention she is very mature for her age yet so bubbly.

After spending the first hour with her, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of the evening & night with this sweet woman. She was willing to work with me and negotiation was easy. I was delighted to know it was her first overnight and first out date. After a magnificent Sushi dinner (thanks to Marc who recommended it), we could not wait to be in each others arms again. We discovered many firsts (for her and me as well) that is too personal to share on the forum but all I can say is that it was an out-of-the-world experience.

Finding the right excellent chemistry is not easy but we were fortunate on that aspect. We had many common likes in various aspects, including you-know-what. I fully believe in enjoying the journey and that the destination should come only when the two individuals want it to. In reality it is a rare phenomenon but that (reaching the destination together) is exactly what happened between us, again & again; we did not keep count. All we remember is that we woke up in each others arms the next morning and did not want to leave.

It would be so cliché to say Cinnamon is the sweetest woman I've ever been with but that is exactly what it is.

Gents - don't wait to find out what you've been missing.

Caliguy

PS: If I could, I would say [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Cinn [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. you lucky lucky man :D

3. Hun, you were amazing too. I try my hardest to make each person feel great, and with what you said it made me feel like I did good job.  My goal is to make you happy, because if you are not happy then I didn’t do my best. I have been blessed with some awesome people in my life that have given me great memories like you. I can’t express my gratitude enough to you and others on how you have made me feel. You were wonderful and I loved every minute of it. I hope to see you again soon.

Smooches
    Cin

4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

It's always nice to see reviews on Cinnamon and to hear you had a 12 hour party with her is awesome. I'm glad to hear you had a great time with her and vice versa. Memories from a sweet lady. Thanks again for the review. :)

5. You sound like you had an awesome time!!