Two Birds, One Stone w/ Alice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TwoFer, May 19, 2017.

1. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

I got to knock two items of my bucket list recently. Have sex with a redhead, and have a threesome.

Two things on my wife’s bucket list were to go to Vegas, and to have sex with a woman, and being a good husband I encouraged both of those.

Our roadtrip to Vegas was going to take us past the Reno area, and we already decided that a brothel would be the “safest” way to check these off our list. (Meaning it’s not someone we know, so a threesome won’t affect the relationship, and same with my wife not knowing the woman, she doesn’t worry about a friendship being strained be the request, and presumably the girl would know what she’s doing with couples and a woman so it would be less awkward.) Looking at the brothels nearby I was surprised by how many redheads you have. After lurking the boards and the brothel websites I contacted our top pics. No offense to any of the other girls, but Alice’s responses felt the most genuine and informative. (Sidenote from a sales perspective: Some girls phrase their answers like you /have/ to party with them, Alice gave general information and information just for her, so I felt even if I went with another girl Alice would have prepared me and that really helped win me over)

Appointment made, we arrived, Alice took us into the parlor and we spent a lot of time talking actually. Both Alice and my wife are horse people, so when they found that out their conversation went off galloping. Alice and I talked about Star Wars a bit, she noticed the Rebel Alliance pin on my jacket. I thought I had researched and psyched myself up enough for this, but honestly Alice made it even easier than I expected, we felt so welcomed and comfortable, and we were still just chatting in the parlor.

Alice took us to her room, and again she spent time getting us to feel more comfortable. She sat between us on the bed and would just hold our hand or put a hand on the knee while we chatted. Just little things that made us feel close to her and not rushed. And then…I believe the term is Wonderland lol Alice was amazing, she guided us together for our fun, listened to our suggestions, but as someone who had done it before her suggestions were a lot better. I don’t know if it was hotter when her and my wife were both focused on me, or when she was focused on my wife while I recuperated.

When it was all over we chatted and just enjoyed each other’s company for a bit before my wife and I finally had to hit the road. I don’t know if we’ll ever do it again, but at very least as a bucket list item I’m so glad we did it. Alice said reviews are one of the biggest thanks she can get, and my wife won’t let me forget my promise to write one. So here it is Alice, my heartfelt thank you for giving my wife and me a wonderful time in Wonderland and helping us with our bucket lists.

2. Excellent review of Alice! What a fun bucket list you two have :) Glad you all enjoyed your time together.

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

SO GLAD Y'ALL ENJOYED YOURSELVES AND THAT YOU HAD A TERRIFC TIME

Simplynick78 likes this.
  4. What a fantastic review of Alice! She took excellent care of you both :)

foreverman likes this.
  5. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I keep saying I'd love to try this party I just need a girlfriend first.

6. it was so much fun getting to spend time with the two of you! I'm looking forward to the next time your travels bring you out this way :)

7. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Very nice, just more evidence I need to get my girlfriend to make it down some time with me.

8. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

sounds like your wife & you had a great time. I'm sure Alice treated you right and going to the Sagebrush is the best way to have a 3way.

9. That what I often say to people. Seeing a sex worker is the best "safe" way to have a threesome, I'm not someone you know, so it won't make friendships awkward, no fear of attachment, and unlike a stranger I definitely know what I'm doing.

Simplynick78 and foreverman like this.
  10. foreverman
    Chat with Me

I haven't had the pleasure of a 3way with Alice just yet, but I do know for sure that the last part of her statement is very true. Alice knows what she's doing!!

11. Hehe, thanks. And I'm glad you added yet, don't discount a threesome with me, we just haven't got there yet ;-)

foreverman likes this.
  12. foreverman
    Chat with Me

is there any wonder why I'm crazy for you?

13. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Safe, talented, and sex. All I need to help me decide on someone for a threeway.

14. I got your email I can't wait until we get to try a couple party.

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Alice is amazing!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Simplynick78 likes this.

16. Thanks hun. Yeah I'm so happy they shared this review and our time together, it was really nice.

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You are awesome!!! Amazing review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  18. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Your so right foreverman...I'm a very fortunate man, as I have had the pleasure to party with Alice and her good neighbor Roxanne from the LoveRanchNorth and Alice with Roxanne, both know what they're doing and they do it extremely well. Tahoe

foreverman and kmoney like this.
  19. foreverman
    Chat with Me

I'm looking forward to the night when you play me like a piano

kmoney likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome heartwarming review!!!

kmoney likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to play you like a piano too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  22. That was wonderful set of memories if I do say so myself.

kmoney and tahoebigbear like this.
  23. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Oh wow. I don't know why but I never realized that people might go as couples to the brothels. What an interesting dynamic that must be.

24. It is, it's a beautiful thing to be a part of.

25. I don't know if it was a bucketlist item, but I did just have a lovely encounter with a couple last week.

26. Couples parties are beautiful things, I wish more people wrote reviews of them. So thank you TwoFer.

27. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

That looks so nice. I hope next time I'm down I can make time for a proper date out with you.

28. That would be lovely if we get the chance Jackson.

Shivis likes this.
  29. There are certainly a few things on my bucket list I'd like Alice's help with.

30. We need to start working on that bucket list!